Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Jack 'she's lying' Monroe has managed to make the Black lives Matter black out Tuesday, all about her, her loss of income, about tattle, her bullies, her her her, and not its intended purpose and people are still blowing smoke up her arse and praising her, is reprehensible, disgraceful, disgusting, distasteful and downright shameful, honestly feel sick to my stomach that even someone like her still manages to be so disgusting 🤦🏻‍♀️😠🤬 Jack you are a despicable thunder bleep, I almost reffered to you as human, but human you are not, you haven't got a shred of decency in your body...
My husband called those who blow smoke up JMs arse wordy dirds dirty words.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have a great big cuddle. Don't let it get to you sweetiepie. Consider the source..xx

Hello JMs lawyer *waves* Yohooooooo, Yohoooooooooooooooo over here.

Can you tell JM to file her company accounts, they are overdue and she is going to get a fine.
thanking you. Honestly, what a cesspit! 🙄 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She should have given tonight’s show over to a back person. Specifically a black chef. Let her hole followers hear it from a real person. Not some bullshit from her Justin Bieber tribute video. She should then either of donated the equivalent of tonight’s fee to the guest or to a black charity if they preferred.
Now, a black chef may not to take on the emotional labour that requires. I understand that. Jack just likes to pretend she does her bit but she never amplifies voices unless it’s hers.
Black life’s matter Jack but what have you done? You can go to wilko but you can’t march.
You can make a video but not share your large audience to marginalised voices. God even retweeting the educational resources from the blm hashtag would be a step up. My 11 year old is doing more.
And should any of those followers who are blowing smoke uo her arse come here for a look, you’re all cunts. Have a good hard look at yourself and your ideologies if that’s who you’re looking up to. She’s an absolute bandwagon jumping arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
To anyone joining the thread at this point, I'd recommend this article that highlights how JM used bullying and harassment to help secure a TV slot that she fumbled: https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

What other resources or key points can we think of? I was directed to Tattle through JM's first calling out of Tattle in late March and it bloody opened my eyes to her lies, deceit and outright narcism.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You can make a video but not share your large audience to marginalised voices. God even retweeting the educational resources from the blm hashtag would be a step up. My 11 year old is doing more.
The one thing she has RTed is a post by a white woman about the situation. You have to laugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Having said that though, damn her if that coil of terror of things affecting my real (fairly crappy) life hasn’t started up, so i’m going to gag myself for a bit. 😷
Look after yourself Silver Linings but please don't worry about her mean girl threats, they are empty and designed to intimidate.
Classic bullying behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
37679772-196F-45F7-BF49-FB4189B5C4D2.pngAE8C4F55-A0FF-46A9-91D7-8C6FA4287681.png

Hellmans - is this true - did you threaten one of your influencers with the termination of her contract because she wanted to take part in Black Out Tuesday?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right hausfrau, I have sunscreen on and I am armed with a shovel and I'm am going to angrily dig in a small corner of patio/garden for a while, I shall return hopefully triumphant at my work, less angry and hopefully not extra headachy 🤞🏻😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's such nonsense. She's an idiot if she thinks any negativity only comes from people here. Does she not think that other people that dislike her behaviour will tend to 'like' other people's comments who call her out? She thinks a lot of herself if she truly believes only people from Tattle would criticise her.

What about all these people that have recently unfollowed her? Guarantee you they aren't from here, we like to know what she's up to 😏
I think she does genuinely think that and probably told herself that all the negativity from her TM appearance came from people who had just found out about Tattle. It must be exhausting being deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saying we all like one another's comments... That's the same as any social media where you interact with posts. It's not sad when only your Facebook friends like a post, or a Twitter followers retweets you but it's suddenly tragic on here?

Does Blackout Tuesday mean that people are silent on line today?
If so, why doesn’t she shut up?
Does she also think that she can “track people down” from a user name?

• Haha
I did the black square but I also reflected in my caption how much black people helped with my rights as a member of the Lgbt community and it's not a one way street

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know other people have already said this, but there is something astonishingly self-aggrandizing about the idea that the ONLY people who ever disagree with you come from this one place that you have decided is the devil incarnate. God forbid there might be other people out there who just, you know, disagree with you because independent thought and all that.

I, for one, have never interacted with JM on any platform and have no interest in doing so. Not like it would be fun like it is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
37679772-196F-45F7-BF49-FB4189B5C4D2.pngAE8C4F55-A0FF-46A9-91D7-8C6FA4287681.png

Hellmans - is this true - did you threaten one of your influencers with the termination of her contract because she wanted to take part in Black Out Tuesday?
Has anyone with a twitter account actually tweeted Hellmans with this screenshot? I don't have twitter but would be very interested to get Hellmans reaction on this. She's just gone too far this time.

Saying we all like one another's comments... That's the same as any social media where you interact with posts. It's not sad when only your Facebook friends like a post, or a Twitter followers retweets you but it's suddenly tragic on here?
How very dare you! Of course it's not sad when someone likes your twitter post. Because...
erm... REASONS.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.