Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jack's lawyer (you must be making a fortune if you charge by the hour 😂).
I thought it was her *friend* who was reading here, now it's her lawyer? 🤣
Maybe of course her lawyer is also a friend.
Yet another of her bullying tactics intended to frighten people out of telling the truth about her.
☔
Sad ...................................................

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
A0ED2AA9-DBDA-413D-A623-CC4318BFABDD.jpeg

So she thinks ever negative comment is from our dark cabal and she knows exactly who we are.

someone has mentioned Tattle by name as well 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is my blanket response to every untrue, offensive and downright stupid thing that comes out of her piehole today.

hqdefault (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly. We all know Jack would definitely be arsed if she thought she could shut down free speech here.

Reactions: 17
I'm not on insta ... but does this mean she's essentially using her platform on Black Out Tuesday to ... witch about us??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Her lawyer must be laughing all the way to the bleeping bank if they're billing all the hours they're reading here.

She's such an epic thundercunt I'm gonna have to temporarily abandon my pathetic hausfrau status: before I could just about cope with her bullshit, but now that she's co-opting state violence against black people for woke points I'm actively furious. She's everything that's wrong with "activism" in its current iteration: self-serving, for profit, ill-thought-out.

Hopefully in my recovery period she'll learn to STFU but I doubt it. I look forward to going on a liking spree across the inevitable forty new threads once I can face a return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Mind you, if she's paying a lawyer to sit scrolling through Instagram and websites (has she not seen the stuff they say on Mumsnet about her? This is tame by comparison), that would answer why despite making oodles of cash, she's skint and hasn't been able to pay the accountant enough to get the books submitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
a cesspit?! Where people support each other and hope against hope that people ‘tipping’ her see the light and stop subsidising her income. Jesus what an absolute witch. (Sorry to my solicitor)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stuff like this shows she’s never worked in a professional setting tbh, this isn’t how the terms of engagement with a solicitor works. It’s like when a kid tells you their police officer dad will arrest you 😂 okay sweetie.

It’s very clear that nothing can be done legally as we all knew, and as Tattle know, and as SH et al know. If JM wanted to try with her exceptional legal team then she’d be more than within her rights to, but it’s very clear they’ve also advised it’s a no go.

Opinion: find it absurd you’d be paying 100s per hour for someone to read a thread when you don’t yet own a house or an organic fibre in your closet 😳 Particularly the latter as you may be waiting on daddy’s empire in fairness 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So your friend reads here, but then it's just your lawyer, but then you and your friend worked out everyone's names? But you've never checked here?

1591101564467.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 143839

So she thinks ever negative comment is from our dark cabal and she knows exactly who we are.

someone has mentioned Tattle by name as well 😆
That's such nonsense. She's an idiot if she thinks any negativity only comes from people here. Does she not think that other people that dislike her behaviour will tend to 'like' other people's comments who call her out? She thinks a lot of herself if she truly believes only people from Tattle would criticise her.

What about all these people that have recently unfollowed her? Guarantee you they aren't from here, we like to know what she's up to 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not on insta ... but does this mean she's essentially using her platform on Black Out Tuesday to ... witch about us??
Uh-huh. And imply that Hellman's nearly fired her because she wanted to do Black Out Tuesday, thus making them a racist organisation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.