Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still making it all about you Jack?
She didn't even know about BOT - that's quite clear or she would have told them at the latest yesterday. Instead one of her 'contributors' (me) had to tell Hellmann;s and it took them over an hour to get back to me so it took them - who are paying her at least £10k then - that long to get hold of her and tell her. What time did she send that tweet bcos she hadn't sent it when they came back to me - i checked

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh no Jack 🤦‍♀️
Those replies. Reducing it all to money and how much she stands to lose. Quite awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She sent that 37 mins ago, they came back to me over an hour and twenty minutes ago - if she'd know (and in the spirit of openness, I didn;'t until i read it here) she would have been up at 8am tweeting loudly with maybe a lovely black and white video to boot. I'm all about 'managing the brand' - it used to be my job for many companies large and small, but you don't out and out lie

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Five figures for one crappy series of Instagram lives and yet she has the cojones to have a Patreon so that people who earn significantly less than her can contribute to her Penhaligons habit. Grifter grifter grifter. Vile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Five figures for one crappy series of Instagram lives and yet she has the cojones to have a Patreon for people who earn significantly less than her can contribute to her Penhaligons habit. Grifter grifter grifter. Vile.
Exactly. She has no shame. None at all. One day it will all go Kaboom and there isn't enough popcorn in the world for me to enjoy when it happens.
JM if you are reading here (yes you are) You are absolutely shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is to her. It is always about money. She doesn't give a flying fig about social change. It is always about her, money, her, money.
Exactly. And the currency of money counts for more to her than good intentions - how she values the worth of anything - if she *did* give up that deal don't be resentful or look for praise. Think about why you had to do it (privately ideally).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fuuuck.

'I nearly lost ten grand standing up for black people'?

Oh, that's alright then. Never mind that other people can lose their lives just for existing, people who are lucky to earn that much in a year. Just for existing.

And I wonder if the people paying her a fuckton realise she's outing them as a racist organisation? Because that's what she's implying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Over £10,000 for some crappy, badly prepared and not very informative videos? And influencers wonder why we dislike them so much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope those who are contributing to her patreon account and paypal take a step back and see what JM is. I wonder how many patreons are actually contributing. It was 216 at one point no?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't actually know what's worse, Jack, Hellman's or the people commenting, THANKING HER, FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Knowing Jack’s ability to go from one tone deaf act to the next, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she cooks Fried Jerk Chicken with Rice ‘n’ Peas in tribute when the show returns. And as for ‘dozens of people’ ...... please, Jack, just stop.

Anyway, she can hopefully use this unexpected free time to take an envelope and stamps to her bandwagon, and send out something that she has been too busy to do these last 20 days. #nimslifematters

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If the show goes ahead you should definitely know which one I am, not bcos i'm famous though ;)
This makes me feel a bit awkward. The “show“ / IG vid is car crash tv and I enjoyed the cringe factor it gave me. I think she does a fine job of messing it up without our participation, I don’t think you should actively seek out to make it worse though (if that’s even possible).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.