Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like everyone has rightly moved on, but I am totally hung up on her claiming to have created caramelised oats of this hue from....2 tbsp of sugar and some apples and apple juice. In a slow cooker on high for an hour and low for 8?! You can caramelise condensed milk in a slow cooker BUT that has vastly more sugar and only works if you keep it in the tin while heating it.
Actually you know what, I think I have two expired apples...and a slow cooker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The whole trainer debacle, it really is more shocking than just an innocent gotcha - she attempted to paint a picture this weekend, one of a super-mum being so busy during the week and catching up on family time by offering some imagined perfect day for her kid and all documented on social media. The sad fact is that she was caught using photos from different days which leads to the obvious question: is any single part of the fantasy true then? The thing with compulsive liars is that they don't consider "small" lies as being lies at all, they're totally shameless. She's an absolute charlatan milking the tiny amount of attention that she has for all its worth and with zero regard for objective truth. And she even has the bare faced cheek to promote herself as, mad as it may seem, a full-on, certified journalist (that of course being another "small" lie)
They are the same trainers. I triangulated them earlier in the thread, (and got a badge from @LennyBriscoe which I am wearing with pride) fortunately this is not one of her charatantics (I made that word up)

Actually you know what, I think I have two expired apples...and a slow cooker
yessssss! make your slow cooker have a full moon chaos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have no idea who anybody is anymore.
Lanie! That egg eye 🤮

Right then lads, (UN)lucky for us, I slept a lot today, and did a bit of cooking earlier so the kitchen was due for a big clean up anyway, plus as it’s getting colder I was meaning to get the slow cooker out...
Here you can see two apples blended with sugar and vegan spread and 750ml water. I didn’t bother coring the apples as I won’t be eating this. I didn’t have an arty background so the dirty countertop is my aesthetic. I tried to put a hand around it to make it “artsy” but needed the other to take the photo.
230DC85E-DB6C-4C5B-8A2A-C6164858CBB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I added 100g of oats and I guess my slow cooker is a one litre as it wasn’t easy to get it all in, but I carefully, slowly, gently poured it all in and set it on high. Set the cooker timer for 1 hour
D338D28E-9B21-48AB-B2B4-E153DDA3613F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Lanie! That egg eye 🤮

Right then lads, (UN)lucky for us, I slept a lot today, and did a bit of cooking earlier so the kitchen was due for a big clean up anyway, plus as it’s getting colder I was meaning to get the slow cooker out...
Here you can see two apples blended with sugar and vegan spread and 750ml water. I didn’t bother coring the apples as I won’t be eating this. I didn’t have an arty background so the dirty countertop is my aesthetic. I tried to put a hand around it to make it “artsy” but needed the other to take the photo.
View attachment 773136
Its a sweaty egg in cheap white bread. 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lanie! That egg eye 🤮

View attachment 773136
Please don't burn your house down doing this or you'll have Jack round with her fire regulation book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think I've got my settings all wrong as the app doesn't do this for me 😢
It only does it on new moon and full moon. I wish it had daily ones to be fair! Maybe enable push notifications!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lanie! That egg eye 🤮

View attachment 773136
Big chaotic full moon energy Hotes, love it!! 🌝 🐺

Meanwhile in Jack-land, despite being “under the weather” she has not received a single “get well soon” or even a “u ok hun”, just, this…

507D6FDC-6AFB-4F1A-BE12-00E4D8B866E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lanie! That egg eye 🤮

View attachment 773136
Dear heart that is horrifying, you're now perfectly qualified to write slop manuals.
Don't forget you can use your tongue for double Russell shots 👐📸

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@HotesTilaire do you live with someone? If during this experiment they start lurking around watching you, with fear mixed wit concern dont be alarmed its perfectly acceptable behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.