Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear LJC Hotes, that looks mingin already. There'll be a bounty of deceased gloves outside your front door tomorrow morning, as well as a postman with a dopey grin on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dear LJC Hotes, that looks mingin already. There'll be a bounty of deceased gloves outside your front door tomorrow morning, as well as a postman with a dopey grin on his face.
Hahahahaha remember the bit about the postman. I think I have solved the mystery of Southend post office issues. Their posties keep coming down with a mysterious disease from some noxious gases so they are so short staffed they can’t deliver the postcards

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It looks minging but i have faith it will come out looking 110% better than what we saw this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cock soup? Come on Jack, you can do better than that. How about a fanny tuna sandwich?
Screenshot_20210920-222056.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don’t buckle up lads, it’s gonna be a long night!
One hour in and I gave it a stir (elf an safety gone mad) there was a definite clag of oats sticking to the bottom and a foam gently, softly forming at the top. The oats are now cooked, but of course there’s over 750ml of water under that lid with little means of escape....
My new aesthetic is “shadow phone holding person” go one, đŸ”ș me!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry - playing catch up...is that 750ml of water plus the water content of two apples and only 100g of oats? Is this some sort of soup?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What time is the apple soup ready? I'm staying up.
At this rate it sounds like you could have a few dino naps and still be here for the unveiling. That water is going to take hours to simmer away.

Are you sure she meant slow cooker and not pressure cooker?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ive reset the timer for another hour, I’m aiming to keep it on HIGH until around 2am then put it on low for a little bit until I go to bed when I will switch it off. I’ll leave it where it is until I get up tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks minging but i have faith it will come out looking 110% better than what we saw this morning.
I love how it won’t even be named now, just a creepy sounding, “what we saw this morning”.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What about some of this. It isnt essence of horse but im sure its good enough.
Bedtime stories with Little Beds had me hooting this evening
. It’s such an unfortunate picture after being on these threads for so long 😆

DA3A45E8-1833-411D-9335-475513FB79AA.jpeg

@HotesTilaire I’ll say a little bedtime prayer for you. Though had you got a second slow cooker you could have set that one up next to your bed too and had breakfast in bed
.slower cooker tea and slow cooker apple slop oats. Yummy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ive reset the timer for another hour, I’m aiming to keep it on HIGH until around 2am then put it on low for a little bit until I go to bed when I will switch it off. I’ll leave it where it is until I get up tomorrow.
Dont forget to leave appropriate labelling so no unsuspecting robbers decide to have a nibble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
duck Bake Off, the only thing I care about seeing tomorrow is Hotes' Oats. Hoates? No, that's Hall & Oates. Better not get in their niche, apparently they have form for being litigious and sued a company called Haulin' Oats who make not porridge but granola.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Don’t buckle up lads, it’s gonna be a long night!
One hour in and I gave it a stir (elf an safety gone mad) there was a definite clag of oats sticking to the bottom and a foam gently, softly forming at the top. The oats are now cooked, but of course there’s over 750ml of water under that lid with little means of escape....
My new aesthetic is “shadow phone holding person” go one, đŸ”ș me!
gonna be opening up this thread in the morning like xmas day!

has he been?! has the appleoatman been, mamapapa??

godspeed, hotes.✌ don't ruin your slow cooker on our account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I forget who asked what but in terms of full disclosure
1. I do live alone so the only people currently concerned about my mental state are you ninnies
2. My neighbour goes out to work early and is the only person at risk of smelling...any smells
3. Yes it is containing 100g of oats and about 800ml of liquid
4. It reminds me of some kind of sick, perhaps very soon after eating something “off”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.