Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just made butter sausage with chicken, by way of full moon chaos.
Screenshot_20210920-175211.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Compare Jack’s latest Instagram offering with Tom Kerridge, who has done a really informative post about healthy start vouchers. One of them is an activist, and the other is Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Grunking so apolos but the fraus who spotted the different trainers 👟🙌🙌🙌 totally are. Then went to look at old leopard skin jack...can someone explain where the feck her other leg is in this photo??? 🤷‍♀️ Are we entering hop along jack era?

6B04946F-7C4C-427E-8CBA-38A70D6F4910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Grunking so apolos but the fraus who spotted the different trainers 👟🙌🙌🙌 totally are. Then went to look at old leopard skin jack...can someone explain where the feck her other leg is in this photo??? 🤷‍♀️ Are we entering hop along jack era?

View attachment 772774
Sshh you dont ask people why they only have one leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What happened to all the backgrounds that were piled up in her fire hazard of a kitchen, did LJC make her get rid of them for our post-Brexit world? Imagine being well into your third decade of life and still finding the concept of a chicken being called a cock so funny you feel the need to put a post on your Instagram feed about it. You're the cock, Jack. A great big floppy cock. Just truly a complete penis of the highest order.
Actually Jack is in her 4th decade 0 to 10 decade one, 10-20 decade two, etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to get a gig with Scott’s porridge oats or Quaker Oats now? Lame “cock” jokez will defo is help that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she trying to get a gig with Scott’s porridge oats or Quaker Oats now? Lame “cock” jokez will defo is help that.
Well her cooking certainly isnt hard and always looks flaccid.

I will just leave now. I understand i will no longer be welcome 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god the cable are doing a chaos!! I’d tell Poca but she’s as bad! Poca since flapjack got mixed up as jacksflaps we cant stop with the smut

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen the new Squarspace ad?

Just came on TV and opens with the line “once upon a time I had a bad experience with an Apple”. Us too, babes. Us too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Actually Jack is in her 4th decade 0 to 10 decade one, 10-20 decade two, etc.
I have dyscalclia (number dyslexia) and whenever people post things like this I think “whoa, Pythagoras truly walks among us”.

Anyway, did anyone notice the breadcrumbing in Jack’s 🐓post?
“Under the weather“… how surprisingly inconvenient this has happened, the same week she has “exciting news” for her publisher. What are the odds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Aw sorry have I jumped in at the wrong place? I just checked my notifications, sorry.

@Traazers you can have ‘the’ badge, @Irena how about a cadet detective badge? I’m sure you’ve earned it really. And I shall put in my papers after failing to see Blurred Small Boy in the photo and failing to review all evidence
I'm honoured, thank space you. As a rookie I'm very pleased to accept a cadet's role. Am enthusiastic but with much to learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have dyscalclia (number dyslexia) and whenever people post things like this I think “whoa, Pythagoras truly walks among us”.

Anyway, did anyone notice the breadcrumbing in Jack’s 🐓post?
“Under the weather“… how surprisingly inconvenient this has happened, the same week she has “exciting news” for her publisher. What are the odds.
Also i guess SB has gone to eat solids elsewhere hence the singular bowl of cock ( not a leekie) soup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.