Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget who asked what but in terms of full disclosure
1. I do live alone so the only people currently concerned about my mental state are you ninnies
2. My neighbour goes out to work early and is the only person at risk of smelling...any smells
3. Yes it is containing 100g of oats and about 800ml of liquid
4. It reminds me of some kind of sick, perhaps very soon after eating something “off”
Your neighbour wont be sniffing up your letter box in the morning then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I finally got round to cleaning a bit of the kitchen so I checked early...just as well as the liquid is trying to escape. I’ve put a dirty tea towel under it to catch the inevitable escaping ephemera. I’d do a daily mail sad face except I’m a faceless troll, so I did a superfluous finger point
FCC03E7A-069E-4D09-BFDB-839DCC199C50.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I finally got round to cleaning a bit of the kitchen so I checked early...just as well as the liquid is trying to escape. I’ve put a dirty tea towel under it to catch the inevitable escaping ephemera. I’d do a daily mail sad face except I’m a faceless troll, so I did a superfluous finger point
View attachment 773336
Abort abort!!!

Its telling you its had enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 773336
Are u sure you aren’t making the moonshine mash? Or even just moonshine? Or kombucha?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hotes dearheart please be careful I have visions of the slop staging an escape out of your slow cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 773336
This feels like some kind of monster origin story. Be careful! #HotesOats

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Are u sure you aren’t making the moonshine mash? Or even just moonshine? Or kombucha?
Looks like expanding foam. You could hit up the building trade with a new. Improved organic ( ish,) product.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 773336
monstrous

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m still alive, and the #HotesOats are too. They have possibly become sentient, choosing to stay around the rim of the bowl without slipping over. They are also doing tiny “sigh” air bubbles. If you’ve ever encountered a scouser who is annoyed at you not offering them tea fast or frequently
04D6F38D-2F77-48FC-9D96-FA59622D0D0E.jpeg
enough, it’s the same noise as “spitting feathers”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I don’t want to alarm you Hotes but your #HotesOats are definitely alive things with eyes are forming please don’t put it in the microwave I’ve seen Gremlins it doesn’t end well
22072086-AD29-40FF-B4D2-0944837B0AFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.