Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
View attachment 769650View attachment 769652

ETA - It’s not that you’re posting a lot, it’s that they’re separate posts, you big runner bean.
She used the Russell Brands! 🙏 This part of the caption -

“ And this is my Instagram and if my boring but blessed little life irritates you, feel free to stop looking at it and focus on things that bring you joy instead. 🙏🏼

Jack if our threads irritate you, feel free to stop looking at them and focus on paying your taxes instead 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
She’s such an utter ghoul, please stop sharing his most intimate moments with the world for clout, you’re not even monetising this shit so what’s the reason?

It’s also bizarre she’s responding directly to us in real time whether it’s about him sat in the corner with a defensive arm across his torso or about the lion not looking particularly worn.

Hope this isn’t offensive to anyone but honestly think that any pics of ultrasounds, premature babies, tbh even fresh out the womb new borns should be behind content warnings on Insta (as in a multi slide pic, first slide a cute little warning or intro) as it can be debilitating to people who’ve had losses or are currently going through a high risk pregnancy.

ETA - sorry for essay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Hoping this message doesn’t combine like the last one did. I’m off to bed now so I turned the slow cooker off. On removing the lid for the latest pic, the slop appears to have collapsed in on itself
Hope y’all enjoy your lil
CE49804A-D6C8-4C84-B588-98A4421DB57B.jpeg
breakfast time grunk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

discokebab

Off-topic-ish but given Jack Morley is the patreon Saint of Foodbanks it feels okay? Poca please let me know if I should spoiler
I, discokebab - proud powerlifting statistician, 100% vegan, rat enthusiast, fig roll defender and enjoyer of complicated lingerie albeit worn with aplomb has a request:

My foodbank has major shortages. Tuesday night was pretty dire - there are only so many substitutions you can make before you run out of substitutions. I have had a look at a few foodbank lists around the country and weirdly we all seem to have run out of same things:
Tinned fruit, sugar, tea, milks of all kinds, jam, noodles, tinned spaghetti*

If you are of the means to do so, please donate to your local foodbank.
If you are thinking of buying your 15th sideboard, please donate to your local foodbank instead.

❤ to the cabal

*see your local foodbank site for their list but this is a summary

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Emmapism

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how we kept up back in the day.

You'd go for a piss and a sandwich and come back to a new thread, 20 unread pages and the threat of legal action

• Haha
Reactions: 81

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
While I'm on the subject of Jack making things up for attention, my ongoing nostalgia Grunk has just led me to the incident where she claims she accidentally took a massive swig of soy sauce in the cinema.

A swig from a bottle of soy sauce she'd just bought and had in her bag.

A bottle of Kikkoman soy sauce, which not only has a plastic seal on the cap, but also a plastic ring pull inside it which needs to be taken off before any sauce will come out.

🥴

Oh, and this whole mishap stopped her from going after some obnoxious man to kick him in the shins (or something) because he wouldn't stop talking. Just another normal day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 11.28.22.png

FFS squiggle! She literally posted a photo of her son as a neonate with a feeding tube and electrodes attached to him. Which planet do you orbit?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m back! It didn’t kill me in my sleep and it hasn’t alerted my neighbour that something was simmering all night. Shreddies for me this morning, despite this delightful offering

98D0A15E-BE23-4C4F-A301-C048B6950DF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I had to work today and got so far behind. Why does she do her best chaos when I'm busy? I have questions/observations.

1. That mash. I'd never heard of Poppy Cooks, did a google. Turns out she's the "potato queen", I already love her. She has a video for the "best" ever mash and the end result looks like Jack's. If she'd cooked it herself, any smart person would have cooked it Poppy's way, photographed it along and promoted the book and the mash. Or at least pretended she did because it looks kind of similar.

2. Who the hell takes a shopping trolley on a woodland hike. I know she's in abject poverty and cannot afford butter but surely she or the boy have a backpack. What's he taking his lunch to school in? I hope to god it's not that trolley poor lad. It's not enough that the kids at school can laugh at his cuddly toy, he has to take a shopping trolley to cart his book home each day. Who wakes up and thinks "lovely day for a hike, climb up some steep slopes, go over some rough terrain and tree roots, shall i take a bag I can carry or shall I take this big thing with wheels?"

3. She's Instagramming like my mother in law on holiday. No one cares Janet.

4. She's mixed up the flapjack and granola recipes. Like Rachel's trifle, she's clearly merged two recipes to make one inedible slop.

5. Could it have always been a custody plan that the boy went to his dad's when he got to high school? The way she says "weekends are NOW precious", like she's never considered spending time with him at weekends before. My daughter lives with me full time, I work full time, she's just started school. We do stuff like go trampolining and visit the grandparents at the weekend. I also cook her dinner. You'll never believe this guys, but I cook her dinner every night. I'm going to start putting it on instagram for all those likes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Morning Fraus!

Expert lurker here. I’ve been hesitant whether to post but you are a kind Cable so here goes.

I’ve been wondering what Jack is up to what with this move over to insta and all the weird posts. Is she trying to shape shift into an instamum?

Clemmie Hooper was the ultimate mumfluencer and achieved supreme levels of grift. I would not put it past Morley to be thinking along similar lines.

The way she talks about her son seems to have changed lately. For the better, which is great, but I’ve never seen Jack do or say anything without there being something in it for her.

Right then, I’ll away back to Lurksville for a piss and a sandwich (but no oats).

Now fuck off x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74