Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been doing comparisons between old pics and new. My conclusion is that all of her nose has grown- her eyebrows are further apart, she has a wider distance between her eyes, plus the bottom of the nose has grown and become more fleshy which makes it look wider and more bulbous. It’s changed significantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Run the hoover round... Do people really say that? Especially people her age? More performative bollocks

Yup. I have a new year 7-er, I can't get my head around this. One child still in primary and able to access the after school club and the oldest has no after school club and comes home super early while I'm still working so lil homie no longer happy to go to after school club.
Really effs up my working day I'd I'm working from home and they come home and I'm not happy for them to be latchkey kids yet. Grrrr. And back to the point: I'd be concerned if my new Yr 7 biggerhomie diverted en route home and was gamboling around local nature spots and having adventures coming home whenever they want.
It's not my 1970s childhood 🙄
Jack fails to read the room once again.
Does the school not run homework, or other clubs after school? We run loads, and a breakfast club.

Reactions: 15
Oh @LennyBriscoe , it's actually me, old Harry Bosch here. I deleted my tattle account a ages ago because I had (detective) work to do in real life. I've been back for a while though, working undercover as it were, mainly lurking.

Let's face it, neither one of us ever managed to solve any crimes or mysteries. Good job @Traazers is around finding shoe facts when we need them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one am pleased that after yesterday's post vomit she's shut up and we can go back to our normal chaoses in thread without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh @LennyBriscoe , it's actually me, old Harry Bosch here. I deleted my account a ages ago because I had (detective) work to do in real life. I've been back for a while though, working undercover as it were, mainly lurking.

Let's face it, neither one of us ever managed to solve any crimes or mysteries. Good job @Traazers is around finding shoe facts when we need them.
And there was me thinking you'd been naughty and were banished. Welcome back! ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Does the school not run homework, or other clubs after school? We run loads, and a breakfast club.
Not that it matters and not in a creepy trying to triangulate way but the 6pm thing made me wonder if SB is at private school. They often have a lot of enrichment after hours, the one set of kids I know who attend one are often there till 5:30. Maybe grammar schools are similar if they exist in Jack's area?

Reactions: 20
Aw sorry have I jumped in at the wrong place? I just checked my notifications, sorry.

@Traazers you can have ‘the’ badge, @Irena how about a cadet detective badge? I’m sure you’ve earned it really. And I shall put in my papers after failing to see Blurred Small Boy in the photo and failing to review all evidence
But you recently delivered a baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to interrupt the slop but I've triangulatged SB's trainers and I'm afraid there is (for once) seemingly no fuckery here. The black strip on the back of them winds round to the front; they're mostly black on the front and white on the back so look like two different shoes:

View attachment 772231
View attachment 772232

Booooooooo! I’ve had such a shitey day I was banking on some fuckery!

The day is still young though…. (That’s me with the protective head gear, in case it’s Grade A Fuckery)

But you recently delivered a baby!
I remember putting a Baby in the corner…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Booooooooo! I’ve had such a shitey day I was banking on some fuckery!
The day is still young though…. (That’s me with the protective head gear, in case it’s Grade A Fuckery)
I remember putting a Baby in the corner…🤔
A pregnant woman was kidnapped, and when you tracked her down there wasn’t time to get to hospital

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What i find odd and forgive me.

He comes home from whatever at 6pm and according to her bedtime is 7 pm. So thats an hour to eat slop, do year 7 homework and bath and have mama time. duck me she is amazing she can fit that all into an hour slot. I struggle with 3 1/2. Home at 4.30 and bedtime at 8.

Reactions: 29
Oh @LennyBriscoe , it's actually me, old Harry Bosch here. I deleted my account a ages ago because I had (detective) work to do in real life. I've been back for a while though, working undercover as it were, mainly lurking.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh so chuffed you’re back! Hooray! “Ispyabudgetbeanblogger and Briscoe’s kitchen disco” can I get a whoop whoop 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh @LennyBriscoe , it's actually me, old Harry Bosch here. I deleted my tattle account a ages ago because I had (detective) work to do in real life. I've been back for a while though, working undercover as it were, mainly lurking.
You
Didn’t recognise you without the hat. I always thought your avatar contained a woolly hat, it was a while before I realised it was a tin of carrots

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.