Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO BADLY DRESSED ALL OF THE TIME. EVEN STYLISTS CAN'T SORT IT OUT. SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT IT MAKES MY BRAIN HURT. DO THEY dislike her PERHAPS
This shoot was researched, tested, and styled by.....Jack! also was MUA if I recall

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chatty snakes and bastard eggs aside, isn’t 8 hour slow cooking (for moussey oat poo in cream) a little tone deaf on a day that an imminent fuel poverty crisis is being discussed?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Over on Insta, Grace Dent (remember that awkward 4 way chat featuring them both) has just posted a video of a recipe for comfort eating. Potato waffles in the toaster, unrinsed spaghetti hoops in the microwave. Smother the waffles in salted butter (fancy) and then she adds salad cream.

Have to say the waffles and hoops in their original sauce (even with salad cream) look and sound more appealing than 8 hour porridge. And took less than 5 minutes to prepare.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how we went from trainer truthers to, 'nope that's just the pattern on the back of the shoe'

Really goes to show how Jack's 'girl who cried poor' schtick makes you doubt even the most innocuous of photos.

Lest we forget the toaster/no toaster debacle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Its a game see. No one actually knows?!

That dress does nothing for her. As my dear old mum would say she looks like shes wearing a potato sack.
But Jack’s life work is Potatoes (possibly since renamed) so maybe that was the aesthetic Jack was going for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, @Irena , badge withdrawn.

Sorry everybody I'll have to take the shame on that one.

Edited
I've just gone back and looked on my desktop and both their trainers look very different from how they looked on my phone. I can see the white on SB's now and the pattern on J's which on the phone screen just looked really tatty and dirty :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s only one thing the canal can be sure of- Jack is unable to produce well made food.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Have we ever seen anything she's baked in a tin presented OUT of the tin? 🤔 I'm trying hard to recall an example but I can't think of a time when she's shown it on a plate or cooling rack or anything other than the tin. Come on Jack, we know you're reading along. Next time, photograph it out of the tin and prove it isn't welded in. Go on 😈
It won't come out of that tin, personally I use proper bakeware and line with baking parchment silly person that I am

Reactions: 18
Another cheeky insertion of her big sexy bewbs into a story. We get it, you have been genetically blessed with larger mammaries.

I'm on one today wow 😂
That whole article is full of similar tit, lots of contradictions, lots of 'me me me' 'ain't I the dog's bollocks', best avoided if you're already vexing lol.

The harvest moon is causing chaos in you before she's even risen!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I always forget how offensively reductive that photoshoot is. Gender does not just equate to trazzers and short hair or "sexy" dresses and lovely lady doctor lippy.
Yes. everything you said. And also she looks like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.