Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In conclusion the after school thing doesn't ring true for me, and doesn't correlate with the rest of her stories about him. I was a 90’s baby (1990), my parents worked so I was trusted with a house key and a Nokia 3310 (fancy). I don't think I went out much after school at all, especially Y7, I was always be desperate to get home and watch neighbours with a bowl of cereal, or sugar on toast. 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In conclusion the after school thing doesn't ring true for me, and doesn't correlate with the rest of her stories about him. I was a 90’s baby (1990), my parents worked so I was trusted with a house key and a Nokia 3310 (fancy). I don't think I went out much after school at all, especially Y7, I was always be desperate to get home and watch neighbours with a bowl of cereal, or sugar on toast. 🥴🤢
I used to come home get changed do my paper route and then my best mate who lived practically next door came in to listen to linkinn park in my room and chat tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I make porridge in the slow cooker. On low it will survive up to around 3 hours I imagine that by hour 5 it loses so much moisture as to risk becoming charred.
There is absolutely NO WAY it would survive 5 hours on high, it’s cooked and ready to eat after an hour.

Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I used to come home get changed do my paper route and then my best mate who lived practically next door came in to listen to linkinn park in my room and chat tit.
Linkin park came later for me, it was blink 182 and Sum 41 at this point 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'll confess to trying this before, during my early Pinterest days when it was full of Mormon homemakers. There really is no point tbh. Just make regular porridge, it tastes much nicer!
Regular porridge takes about 10 minutes, it's hardly time consuming and it's not like Jack has to rush off anywhere so she can wash the pan in her own sweet time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The most egregious sin committed in the name of apples since Eve and that chatty snake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I make porridge in the slow cooker. On low it will survive up to around 3 hours I imagine that by hour 5 it loses so much moisture as to risk becoming charred.
There is absolutely NO WAY it would survive 5 hours on high, it’s cooked and ready to eat after an hour.
Jack is one of The Poors. They are only allowed gruel.

download (3).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.