Jack Monroe #207 Jack Morley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue longwinded explanation post (under a picture of a boiled banana breakfast or something) about how SB was wearing new trainers she bought him as a back to school treat (she had to save up for 6 months but it was worth it - anything for her homeboy!) but they started to pinch halfway through the day so he changed into an old pair they'd fortunately brought with them in the shopping trolley, THAT OK WITH YOU!? Have a lovely day 🥰
It'll be that, or they found the second pair hanging off a branch of a friendly tree, left there by goodwill fairies, for fairies and smol pixies have always have good relations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's a step below a change.org petition really, 'that'll do' applies to every part of her life. Bung a couple infographics up and look ma, I'm an activist!

eta: I don't remember roaming in Year 7 and I'm from a relatively small and very safe town (apart from something midsummer-like every so often) and we didn't start kicking about on our own til Year 9 or so.
I h
Year 7 kids in week 1 or 2 of secondary do not go roaming on the way home from school. They have massive bags containing every single book that they are terrified of losing, alsong with lunch box and PE kit and probably a laptop. My kids never really go out after school, they are tired and have homework or do sports/ drama etc, the only kids (in the 5 schools I have worked) who did go roaming after school were generally in not good situations at home, or in care.
Just speaking from my experience at high school. I went to a rough one and the kids who didnt go home straight after didnt want to for various reasons,. Usually because there was no one there. This was the early 90s and parents were working.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When I was in high school we had an active serial killer- targeting teen boys plus one a few years earlier targeting girls- in the tiny town of Adelaide, South Australia. So it was straight home with one of my brothers for me!

On topic maybe Jack and her child swapped shoes during the day?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
When I was in high school we had an active serial killer- targeting teen boys plus one a few years earlier targeting girls- in the tiny town of Adelaide, South Australia. So it was straight home with one of my brothers for me!

On topic maybe Jack and her child swapped shoes during the day?
Are they both a size 7?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some brilliant obs there @Irene well spotted!
There was a pic the other day where the back of his hair still looked very pink from “holiday hair” but I felt mean pointing it out, now I think we are seeing a megamix of summer visits though, it was probably an old pic.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Dare we ask what variety of slop?
She 'accidentally' left some apples in the slow cooker (see also: greenages) and so decided to make toffee apple porridge oats.

She ate hers with coconut milk :sick:. Sent SB off to school and declared he LOVED IT (use of capitals was Jack's emphasis, not mine)

I totted up the calories, approx 1400 for the whole recipe (minus the tinned coconut milk) she doesn't specify how many servings. Zero, I'm guessing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She 'accidentally' left some apples in the slow cooker (see also: greenages) and so decided to make toffee apple porridge oats.

She ate hers with coconut milk :sick:. Sent SB off to school and declared he LOVED IT (use of capitals was Jack's emphasis, not mine)

I totted up the calories, approx 1400 for the whole recipe (minus the tinned coconut milk) she doesn't specify how many servings. Zero, I'm guessing.
Bib I call porky 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was still on my feed so managed to screenshot the caption. I can't be arsed reading all that and evaluating the text but it's done in a slow cooker... I'm sure it was the best breakfast ever and SB whooped with delight.
20210920_114311.jpg
20210920_114340.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah, the slight pink hair pic is wher he is carrying the (fecking ridiculous) trolley on the picnic.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.