Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @secretsu and @ThunderClapForCapers for the thread title! Your prize: joint ownership of Jack’s entry to Portrait Artist of the Year. I hear the downstairs loo is a good place to display valuable art.

Recap of last thread:

1. She will not be appearing in this year’s series of Strictly. Jack, you’ve got to stop turning it down.
2. She’s on her holibubs and SB caught her thinking of her next book. Mom has commented, I repeat - mom has commented. Also, her ‘outsides match my insides’. Fabulous.
3. Any gallerists out there? Get a load of this.
4. And this.
5. Waiting with baited breath for the spoons to release their misery memoir.
Housekeeping

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
thanks poca, also id be worried if my outsides matched my insides. Wouldn't that mean i was inside out or outside in?! Stop being so graphic pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's liking stuff on twitter again, including this, which some poor squig is apparently pleased with. It's Jack's recipe for a 'butter bean and cider cassoulet' FYI. 👩‍🍳💋

E8m5uM0WQAMieHb-1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She's tweeted! THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Unfortunately it's just a repost of yesterday's candid caravan photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's liking stuff on twitter again, including this, which some poor squig is apparently pleased with. It's Jack's recipe for a 'butter bean and cider cassoulet' FYI. 👩‍🍳💋

View attachment 713407
That just made me double take as we have those plates! Retro plates passed down from Mr NT's nan.

I've posted them on the F&D thread before, so just to confirm, I am not this squig! 😂 My cassoulets are not solid.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well someone is just going to tit themselves with unbridled glee when they discover the 2p machines in the camp arcade.
Viva Las Clacton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m confused as to why the spoon picture was signed Monroe if it was a GCSE piece? Surely she was still using her birth name at that point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m confused as to why the spoon picture was signed Monroe if it was a GCSE piece? Surely she was still using her birth name at that point?
I think the joke was that her recently unearthed art was akin to GCSE efforts (although that’s knocking some really good GCSE art 😂) but it was, in fact, up there with her embroidered soil pocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is definitely biased. It's an ok photograph, but nothing earth shattering. Anyone can take an ok photograph these days with the type of high end phones Jack owns. The framing is not perfect, the door is cut off in the right hand side, the subject is not ballanced. It's a holiday snap, just like millions of us have on our phones, it really is nothing special.

Oh, and it is definitely not a candid shot, she's posing the hell out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh, and it is definitely not a candid shot, she's posing the hell out of it.
I think Jack likes using the word candid because it has can in it. And as we all know, words are interchangeable etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.