Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know she’s in a Southend Hospital?

Yep on her IG...although it does look like a 1973 shot 😜
It’s what it showed on the Twitter posting. I saw it yesterday and came here to see the comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh Lordy, where am I looking I couldn’t see that, has it been deleted? Can you screen shot @Mustard?
I’ve just had a look and it’s gone. It was on her hospital bracelet which she had pictured. Didn’t anyone else see it? I only noticed because I follow her on Twitter and it was staring me in the face.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve just had a look and it’s gone. It was on her hospital bracelet which she had pictured. Didn’t anyone else see it? I only noticed because I follow her on Twitter and it was staring me in the face.
Tweet and delete? Surely not. Must have been taking advice from Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow! No didn’t see it. She’s clearly not GONE! But no wonder she got appendicitis, if she’s back in the crappy bungalow. The appendix no longer of any use in humans...unless you’re eating JM slop, then it has to crank itself up again and be that second stomach it used to be when we were cave men/women.

Also possible excuse to get out of caravan holiday? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Back at it with the 'my son took this without my knowledge'. Give me strength, no he didn't Jack. You handed him your phone and told him to take a photo and that's fine. You like it and you wanted to post it so everyone can tell you how great you are. Why does there always have to be a random lie? It's so funny how she can be AWAY for weeks/months and with one single post you know that she's still exactly the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Lol at the preformance. Ive been ditched by my kids to play in the park. They are not taking unnoticed photos of me. Its good too see her looking well perhaps she will realise that sm is not for her and start earning money the old fashioned way.

Reactions: 24
62EADD6C-D643-468E-8117-FB3F6061D598.jpeg

Unless she’s limiting the comments to “5 posters and under” that’s woefully poor engagement

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Quintuple denim is making me think of B*witched but wearing everything denim they had between them, all at once.
If I have nightmares, I'm completely blaming Jack.
I was a 90s tween and LOVED bewitched! My auntie bought be patchwork flared jeans like Keavy had and I wore them till they fell apart!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So what do you all reckon? Week in a caravan in Clacton-on-Sea starting at £1169? Or Dorset at £3209 for seven nights?

It's tough being so poor.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahaha yeah of course you didn't notice your son standing there with a phone as you were far too busy looking wistfully off into the distance which judging by the shadows is also directly into the sun. Put those horrid feet away as well you slop goblin. Switchy S was kind enough to censor them for us and then you go and do this. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Back at it with the 'my son took this without my knowledge'. Give me strength, no he didn't Jack. You handed him your phone and told him to take a photo and that's fine. You like it and you wanted to post it so everyone can tell you how great you are. Why does there always have to be a random lie? It's so funny how she can be AWAY for weeks/months and with one single post you know that she's still exactly the same.
"My son caught me sleeping"
bae-caught-sleeping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.