Jack Monroe #202 All of my spoons tell stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reply to the caravan picture 😜

View attachment 713618
How does she still have these hooks in people?

Is DIVA magazine well regarded, or is it just kind of meh by their target audience? Their awards show was kind of naff, so I'm leaning towards meh. Would the readers now give a tit about Jack - I know she had a few covers during the Allegra years, but that was ages ago.

Reactions: 23

Is DIVA magazine well regarded, or is it just kind of meh by their target audience? Their awards show was kind of naff, so I'm leaning towards meh. Would the readers now give a tit about Jack - I know she had a few covers during the Allegra years, but that was ages ago.
If it wasn't for here, i wouldnt know it existed. I just asked my husband had he heard of it and he said is it for makeup😂
I think its probably well known amongst its demographic but i dont think its the next "Hello" just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tumblr_ln5pthzB1f1qjhjgyo1_1280.jpg
somebody has already done stew in a can. Dam it!

Maybe next time.

Also actual tinned stew is foul. That is all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Linda R is very wealthy. Property developer money I think. Whatever, she’s way better off than a lot of people.
Diva magazine is meh. Very trendy, London centric and completely irrelevant. Right up Jacks niche in fact.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think Linda "likes girls, babe"

Is Jack still non binary? Like most things, it's forgotten after a few weeks.
Who knows ? Not even Jack knows 🤷‍♀️
I wonder what the next niche our smol pixie will jump into. The furries ?
Eek 😬🐻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

On YouTube the sparkling and long awaited Diva Awards for 2021 has been viewed 2.7k times.

Which is fewer times than one of the niche scratchcard channels I watch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she seeing something we aren’t? No offence to SB it’s an ok photo- that’s if he really did take it but photos like this are ten a penny on Facebook. Pop yourself over Linda you’d have a ball.
Sometimes I wonder if the comments are having their own laugh with Jack and there are GCs out there where they're saying "I'll throw her a bone, see how she responds". Either that or they get wind of her sad fishing, have seen her previous allegations against everyone and think "duck, I'll say something nice, make sure I'm on her good side"...

Reactions: 18
Linda R is very wealthy. Property developer money I think. Whatever, she’s way better off than a lot of people.
Diva magazine is meh. Very trendy, London centric and completely irrelevant. Right up Jacks niche in fact.
At this point Jack probably wants Kardashian-Jenner level money. Although Kendall is a bit young for their taste, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wonder if the comments are having their own laugh with Jack and there are GCs out there where they're saying "I'll throw her a bone, see how she responds". Either that or they get wind of her sad fishing, have seen her previous allegations against everyone and think "duck, I'll say something nice, make sure I'm on her good side"...
🧦🧦🧦 perchance?

Reactions: 20
I wonder where Cooper and the rabbit are. Hopefully at her parents house.
Is the caravan holiday a pov cosplay ? Caravan hire isn’t especially cheap really unless you fill them up and take all your own food. A lot of parks are difficult to actually get to without access to a car so using trains and buses, a taxi for the final stretch takes forever and that’s before you think about transporting the groceries as well. On-site shops are very expensive.
Can’t see spoiled Jack bothering with all that.
I wish she would just for a minute realise how privileged she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine waiting for squiggles to comment..
Oh, lovely a caravan holiday !

Great isn’t it ! We deserve it after the year we have had etc, etc

And not a clamour through the ether for Jack.
It’s great.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time someone I've heard of likes or comments on Jack's posts, I instantly feel very disappointed in them.

Same goes for music, authors, films. Sigh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.