Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha yeah of course you didn't notice your son standing there with a phone as you were far too busy looking wistfully off into the distance which judging by the shadows is also directly into the sun. Put those horrid feet away as well you slop goblin. Switchy S was kind enough to censor them for us and then you go and do this. Unbelievable!
No one tell her she could've made money with the feet pics, but now she's gone and given them away for free 😂

Toes make me feel a bit ill ( I'm not afraid of feet! They just make me very uncomfortable.) That barefoot post in the snow was a dark day for me. How weird that the RA hasnt returned once since then? Pretty impressive considering in like 2018 she was hobbling with a cane and severely arthritic. I guess she went to the Grandpa Joe school of fitness.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No one tell her she could've made money with the feet pics, but now she's gone and given them away for free 😂

Toes make me feel a bit ill ( I'm not afraid of feet! They just make me very uncomfortable.) That barefoot post in the snow was a dark day for me. How weird that the RA hasnt returned once since then? Pretty impressive considering in like 2018 she was hobbling with a cane and severely arthritic. I guess she went to the Grandpa Joe school of fitness.
Are you watching love island? So much focus on feet it's 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So what do you all reckon? Week in a caravan in Clacton-on-Sea starting at £1169? Or Dorset at £3209 for seven nights?

It's tough being so poor.
naaah, she’s traded in the crappy bungalow and lives in a static caravan. (no shade I love the idea of tiny houses and caravans!) however if she has how soon will we meet alter ego “traveller Irish gypsy” Jack

Reactions: 21
For SB's sake I'm hoping she isn't planning on concocting any new fishy egg creations while they're away. A caravan is a pretty enclosed space to be unleashing those kind of farts.

Anyone else think it's odd that she yet again hasn't posted this on Twitter? Nothing on there since the chocolate salami plans on 26th July. It can't be the thought of HORRENDOUS ABUSE stopping her from cross posting as she can (and does) restrict comments on her tweets as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been to a new pharmacy and got this, remember medically trained pharmacist Jack? She’s breaking 2 of the 3 rules they love so much they’ve put them on their bags!

B3311D09-2072-4659-95B6-F8BA7222BD4A.jpeg

Sorry for the dullest user generated content yet…..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I remember taking photos of my GCSE art work and putting them on Facebook when I was about 20. I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about the fact I thought anyone wanted to see my GCSE art work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I genuinely thought that was an old post from the archives and cannot, will not, SHAN'T believe she just posted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.