Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did this. Just stumbled across randomly while on the 11pm train from Victoria - need to do more of this 💕

6A67344E-7C7D-4D5E-A1E6-D428BC4CA153.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The drawing is very average (GCSE & A Level Art - both A). My small (giant) child could do better already.

Anyways after several drinks I’d just like to say I miss hats/hair….

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We can’t wear kumquats every day, just like Jack can’t tweet every day. Too much of a good thing and you won’t feel the benefit (or summat)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack please repost this portrait I did of you on your Insta. I found it in a lever arch file, I think I should do more of it but only if enough people suck up to me.

a flattering portrait.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Reckon we're getting a series of these?
"All my forks were yellow stickered in tesco"
"Most of my knives are narcissistic dickheads"
"Both of my cheese graters love to count chairs"
"I found my kitchen aid in a puddle and it has ADHD"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
To be fair Jack’s spoons are more interesting than she is (not difficult) and probably just as grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good job she never did Nigella’s garden then.
Not for want of trying. 😬

Eh, it's not the worst drawing ever, honestly. I'm not convinced I (GCSE in Art, grade E) could do much better, but I also don't think I'd be that much worse (since Still Life was one of the things I could just about do).
But would you be splattering it all over Insta fishing for compliments?
I did Art O level (and A level). Me neither.

Last edited:
  • Haha
bleeping hell. Someone alert Tony Hart.
If i could do both 😄 and ❤ for this i would, you mithering ninny. X now duck off

He’s DEAD!
I bet you had to google that to be sure it wasn't another VIV r.i.p situation 😁 art like that is what Tony would have wanted. My little sister had a picture shown on the gallery on Vision On once, aged 7. That makes me a talented artist fraus 🎨🎨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tell us you're a narcissist without telling us you're a narcissist...
PSX_20210815_014746.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her hair is as thick as a bug's lug.

Remember when the unsuspecting squigs were told it was thin and patchy, falling out in clumps and the remainder had to be shaved off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Late to this.

Misread it as “All of my spoons feel sadness.”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.