Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whirly Cotswold sideboard! I’m dead 🤣.

On a another point, get well soon LJC if you’re looking in. Don’t pop your stitches laughing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Ruby Tandoh has done an easy read version of her new cookbook, which itself aims to be as inclusive as possible. It really is the kind of thing JM always claims to represent with their work but never actually does, and I think I just heard a small pixie explode with anger and jealousy across the river in Southend.

View attachment 711194
bloody love this!

Reactions: 22
Quintuple denim is making me think of B*witched but wearing everything denim they had between them, all at once.
If I have nightmares, I'm completely blaming Jack.
I'm picturing the Rhinestone Cowboy shirt from DKL (the one with added shoulder pads), plus these. Every good Doctor needs a trenchcoat and it's so important to accessorise!

Screenshot_20210814-084500_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-084602_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have to admit that the 'double denim enthusiast' is one of the few things in her bios of the past that I did not eyeroll at. Probably as it was quite innocent even if it would be a lie (unlike calling herself a food writer. Or a writer. Or 90% vegan. Or activist)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
dr jack needs to be canon, doesn't it?
I wonder if she was running around the hosptial introducing herself as honoury DR, literal chef, saviour of the poors, did you know all these patient just need a good dose of slop any will do. It will see them all right.

I was going to make a joke about the obvious connection between stomach pains and eating Jack's cooking, but thought it would be inappropriate in the circumstances.

Does the LGBT in this case stand for "Let's Go Burn those Traaaazers?"
I think the outfit would look better with a mr tumble waistcoat rather than that drab grey one. Oh, and mistmatchdd shoes.

I was going to make a joke about the obvious connection between stomach pains and eating Jack's cooking, but thought it would be inappropriate in the circumstances.

Does the LGBT in this case stand for "Let's Go Burn those Traaaazers?"
I think the outfit would look better with a mr tumble waistcoat rather than that drab grey one. Oh, and mistmatchdd shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's already got the perfect eccentric time traveller outfit! If only LJC hadn't lost that dearly treasured and extremely expensive scarf with immeasurable sentimental value, she'd be away. There's still the puddle scarf I suppose but it doesn't have as much grandeur.

View attachment 711775
Why the weird stance?? Has there perhaps been an actual shart?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to admit that the 'double denim enthusiast' is one of the few things in her bios of the past that I did not eyeroll at. Probably as it was quite innocent even if it would be a lie (unlike calling herself a food writer. Or a writer. Or 90% vegan. Or activist)
'Double denim enthusiast' sounds like a middle-class euphemism for lesbian, for those sorts who can't quite accept the concept yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aye, dead candid that 🙄
Maybe we have the reincarnation- Traveller Jack?
C97BEA4F-1D75-4AD5-9933-EE61646C68FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Why am I reminded of a quote from the sublime dinnerladies? “How’s she gonna cope in a caravan, she’s used to a through lounge”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.