Jack Monroe #201 Queen of Sharts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this, its a ten from me
We deserve I’m a celeb purely for the bush tucker trials. She’ll be like Razor Ruddock who was able to eat the foulest of concoctions.

Us to our significant others when the phone bills come in tho

View attachment 697668
These 2 actually look like my DEAD nana and grandad. Sorry Reg and Joan x

Reactions: 18
lol 'profligacy'. She bought four reduced price swedes, that's not even 1% of the cost of a Cotswold sideboard. Four swedes that weigh approximately 600g each or 2.4kg in total. How much do you reckon an antique captain's chair weighs?

It was very nice of everyone not to mention that the audio of 'Two Sloups' started looping for a second at the end of the vid but I have noticed now and chopped it like a felon

Reactions: 40
Yes, I think she's realised she's done one beg too many and we, and others
are starting to see through her shystering, deceiving, begging ways.
I reckon she's just trying to stay under the radar, as opposed to sincerely mending her wicked ways.

Reactions: 32
She absolutely hung back with her hot takes until the dust had settled a bit and she'd gotten the lay of the land and stolen the best soundbites/memes for the occasion, then shared them for all the likes from her followers - most of which seem to be of a certain age and live under various rocks

Reactions: 31
I haven't been keeping up with JM's antics in ages but this thread title makes me guffaw every time I see it
Me too.
I’ve just realised, there might be people who missed one of the most disgusting/funniest moments in Jackstory, and not fully appreciate the thread title.

The horror unfolds here -

Reactions: 27
That thread also has one of the best thread titles.

Reactions: 21
Wow.

I thought it was to do with the Lady Di poem for some reason. This is something else!

Reactions: 19
https://giphy.com/8GwsKmGArkwv8pNtVX

Reactions: 15
'Internal Renovations' could be the title of her next book, if she ever fucking writes it

Reactions: 26
Today it's International Beer Day so I've dug out Jack's Beer Bread recipe. Don't read this if you're feeling fragile... it's quite disgusting

Also LJC that first sentence is long.

Reactions: 56
https://giphy.com/FoH28ucxZFJZu
Is it possible she just never files anything again? This is like when you’re so late to something you just go back home, you don’t even attempt to make it
I bet it's the source of all the ccj's etc too - she just never bothered to pay her bills.
Today it's International Beer Day so I've dug out Jack's Beer Bread recipe. Don't read this if you're feeling fragile... it's quite disgusting

View attachment 699249

Also LJC that first sentence is long.
Skanky warm spitty beer bread. Yum... Why is she so, so gross?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.