Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think I look quite dashing in my kumquat, it makes me feel like a whole new woman. Almost like I could go and cause a chaos on Twitter by wading balls deep into an argument that doesn't concern me in the least and then pose seductively on a sideboard in me best knackered knicks to ensnare a new minted wife. Thankyou x Jack for being a perennial twit and the cabal for not ousting me when I turned up with a v silly bot in tow (recipe album coming soon) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
200 threads! 🎉 LJC bless us one and all.

I was busy making sosibol (sausage bolognese) (true story) (my invention - read it and weep, Jacko) (it’s better than sausagne) (true story).

Thanks for my Kumquatoupee, @misshydrangea ! I’ll keep it for exactly one night.

Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Wanda.
Wanda who?
Wanda slice of my lemon drizzle?
No.

What came first, the fish or the egg?
Neither, cos Jack ate them all.

In related news, guess who was GIFTED a hydrangea bush today?

E9CA43C0-F6BA-48B3-91F0-103E4369647E.jpeg

That’s right, lads. Me. I’ve facking made it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
200 threads! 🎉 LJC bless us one and all.

I was busy making sosibol (sausage bolognese) (true story) (my invention - read it and weep, Jacko) (it’s better than sausagne) (true story).

Thanks for my Kumquatoupee, @misshydrangea ! I’ll keep it for exactly one night.

Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Wanda.
Wanda who?
Wanda slice of my lemon drizzle?
No.

What came first, the fish or the egg?
Neither, cos Jack ate them all.

In related news, guess who was GIFTED a hydrangea bush today?

View attachment 686898

That’s right, lads. Me. I’ve facking made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
OH MY LJC! Thread 200.
I'm jumping ahead from my grunking and uncontrolled LOLLING
to claw at the floor for help in having a RED WEDGE for hair please.

Now duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No need to pretend with us, Poca. We all know that you've just this very moment got back from a garden centre having purchased that hydrangea and left it on your porch so it looks like a kindly neighbour who follows you on Twitter knew exactly what you wanted. You should be careful to take good care of it though. Hydrangeas are forever, not penultimate forever.

You look stunning @fauxpoor

12514.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I've just had half an hour catching up in bed. Fresh sheets plus knock knock jokes and Kumquat hairdos? Thread 200 you are spoiling us!

I would like to give thanks to Jack, whose monumental dickosity gathered us all together like Tomato Purée from Concentrate (48%), Water, Tomatoes (5.7%), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic Powder, Dried Basil, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Fennel, Sweetener (Saccharin), Dried Oregano.

And I really mean that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
OH MY LJC! Thread 200.
I'm jumping ahead from my grunking and uncontrolled LOLLING
to claw at the floor for help in having a RED WEDGE for hair please.

Now duck off!
Here you go. Now get fucked x

Collage 2021-07-29 23_22_58.jpg

Edit: Snap Sidey T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s at times like this I’m glad I got long Covid otherwise I’d never have found this canal of hilarious hausfrauen und herren

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No need to pretend with us, Poca. We all know that you've just this very moment got back from a garden centre having purchased that hydrangea and left it on your porch so it looks like a kindly neighbour who follows you on Twitter knew exactly what you wanted. You should be careful to take good care of it though. Hydrangeas are forever, not penultimate forever.

You look stunning @fauxpoor

View attachment 686948
are you rich?
an enabler?
marry me and become ms j the 4th/5th?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.