Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the salon’s still open could I have a kumquat please? What a glorious grunk… happy thread 200 ninnies, owl🦉champagne 🍾 for all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The kumquat hair has reminded me of Syndrome from The Incredibles 🤣

1627602359659.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thread #200! I found a gorgeous orange wig in a puddle that a friend left on my door step. I'm making a pavlova using peelings from Sunday's veggie mash with a salad bag pesto instead of passion fruit pulp, I shan't shall send a slice to everyone who pings me an email.

PS. Can't guarantee freshness of 'povlova' as I can't afford air mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also, should a salon still be accepting bookings in the morning, Jimmy would love a kumquat in honour of thread 200 please. I'd do it myself but I'm BUSY on holiday and experiencing many Jackisms in real life which will definitely 🔺️ me.

Happy thread 200 you ninnies 🥳🎈 thanks for being with me for a crappy year, you've really seen me through and been the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, should a salon still be accepting bookings in the morning, Jimmy would love a kumquat in honour of thread 200 please. I'd do it myself but I'm BUSY on holiday and experiencing many Jackisms in real life which will definitely 🔺️ me.

Happy thread 200 you ninnies 🥳🎈 thanks for being with me for a crappy year, you've really seen me through and been the best ❤
DD9A5689-DA5E-4921-968F-7BE42CD4E353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry to me rail, feeling left out, the 'cool kids' all have fright wigs. I don't know how to do this, also Yvonne Strahovski is too beautiful to defile :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.