Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used the very best tools at my disposal (doodle tool on phone) to give Billy Bear a kumquat in honour of thread 200 🥳

Not a sentence I ever expected to string together but I was 🦉🍾 nonetheless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Recap of thread 199!

Jack came back!

One minute she was tweeting about Crumpet Pizzas
...and in the blink of an eye she was shouting about exploding glass jars and giving birth to a perfect celebratory thread title 🎂

She claimed she was going to make “Nigella’s Chocolate Salami🤭 then realised it contained alcohol, causing a minor chaos

(please add anything I’ve forgotten, this is harder than it looks, massive respect to the usual recappers!)

Housekeeping

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.