Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent work you mithering ninnies!
Especially @misshydrangea and their kumquat salon. Can you do dear heart Poca? It would be a lovely surprise for our dearest mod
Orphy B! With this collage you are truly spoiling us, or Jack. I’m not sure, but something has been spoiled and for once it’s not lasagna!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am 🦉 and 🍾 at spotting all the orange fright wigs on other posts.

Do we think Jack will bless this thread with a chaos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy 200 threads beloved Cabal 🎉🥳

You all look fabulous with your new Kumquat hairstyles unlike Jack.
I shall raise a sandwich and a drink in a frozen glass jar to you all.
And just to annoy Jack a bit more I’ll leave the last words to David to describe you mithering ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy Thread 200 to the most wonderful bunch of mithering ninnies!! You lot are like my guilty pleasure. Lasagne Day and Thread 200 Day its like all my Christmases came at once. 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It's been a tit and emotional day for me. You lot really are a tonic.
I've got to have a further op and start 6 weeks of daily radiotherapy. Thankfully they will be transferring me to Christie's in Manchester for the treatment but London will oversee it.
This is the 4th different cancer I have fought and this one is just getting to me a bit.
I don't want to drag the thread off topic. I know all your thoughts are with me. Just keep making me laugh. You bunch of ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 136
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.