Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy thread 200! I’ve not been around much (IVE BEEN BUSY OK) but I’m grunkaing when I can, and hope all Frauen and Herren are doing ok

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I missed some of yesterday’s thread 200 celebrations. Popped in to like a few posts but I really was BUSY out and about leaving bars of soap on the neighbours’ doorsteps. Tried to find a pic of Molly with a kumquat barnet but she lacks a certain je ne sais quoi - could a dear heart from the kumquat salon tart her up for me. Merci slop-buckets x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If anyone has a minute to Jackify Monica's unruly head vein with a kumquat I'd be ever so grateful. Have some 0.200% 🍾 on me, Ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I missed some of yesterday’s thread 200 celebrations. Popped in to like a few posts but I really was BUSY out and about leaving bars of soap on the neighbours’ doorsteps. Tried to find a pic of Molly with a kumquat barnet but she lacks a certain je ne sais quoi - could a dear heart from the kumquat salon tart her up for me. Merci slop-buckets x
Some people are quite special and require more than one kumquat to achieve full coverage, Molly is one such individual. Now duck off x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh dear hearts. Am I really awake or is this a fever dream?

Apologies for not joining in with the fright wig fun (scrolling past all the orange mopped avatars is hilarious). I did try, but it felt like a cruel thing to do to the OG Monroe, but if anyone with better skills than me would like to have a go, please do!

I can’t decide what’s the jewel in Alan’s crown, but I hooted especially loudly at Rizzo and the pink ladies.

A historic day indeed!

Off topic: 🐝 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Everyone elses hair looks so cool. I went to Toni and Guy and look what they did to me!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
To wake up to this glorious parade of kumquat adorned avatars and the Grease reface epic has rendered me wheezing as well as 🦉. Bravo Ninnies 💕
I shall deliver you all a gift via 🚕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_20210730_081814.jpg
hey thanks for the new thread. Im just back from the hairdresses he was new he was called boris or something. Anyhoo i wonder what the smol pixie had in store today, ive had a hankering for a tuna and orange pasta bake with a baked bean crust and chocolate sprinkles. Hope shes got a recipie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No need to pretend with us, Poca. We all know that you've just this very moment got back from a garden centre having purchased that hydrangea and left it on your porch so it looks like a kindly neighbour who follows you on Twitter knew exactly what you wanted. You should be careful to take good care of it though. Hydrangeas are forever, not penultimate forever.

You look stunning @fauxpoor

View attachment 686948
Why has she turned into Old Man Steptoe 😂😂😂

Decked

There’s a real sadness in those eyes. That’s a man who’s said “She’s lying” more in the last 18 months than the entire 90s put together

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Happy 200# thread to everyone of you beautiful ninnies 💞. Who's baking our celebration cake ? I would offer but I don't have any butter in would dog hair be a good substitute ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.