Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would someone please recap? All those buttons have exhausted me more than taking a sideboard up a spiral staircase.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I need to work out how to add the sideshow Jack hair to my profile picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy Thread 200 Frauen! 🎉🎉🎉

I tried to add the kumquat but failed miserably. My skills aren't up to scratch and I know when to quit. Unlike Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread 200! Yes, absolutely never in a million rinsed beans did I think we’d hoot and fizz our way to reaching 200. Thank(space)you Jack for bringing this fabulous cabal together. I think I’ll go for a piss and a sandwich to celebrate if that’s alright with everyone?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Ohhh what a momentous occasion Frauen und Herren!
I am BUSY and not techy at all but I am watching along and 🦉 and 🍾 with you all daily on my breaks!

Nice to see arr Jackie hasn’t changed.

(However little Maisie 🐶 has changed muchly and I’ll post a 📸 in food & drink for those who like to be SENT DOGGOS)

ETA not techy being my excuse for lack of kumquat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.