Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine having to eat an entire bowl of citric slop before cycling from Southend to (west?) London, Louisa must have been pebble dashing those A roads both ends bless her

(So sorry to be so crude)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Jesus, I could live to thread 800 and still not be ready to see The Queen of Sharts tie a knot around her chocolate salami 🤢
Way too early for a thread title but Queen of Sharts has just got me crying. I used to work with a woman called 'S', never knew her last name until I was doing some returns one day for her and her email address was [email protected]. Miss Hart still has the funniest work email I've ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Recap of thread 199!

Jack came back!

One minute she was tweeting about Crumpet Pizzas
...and in the blink of an eye she was shouting about exploding glass jars and giving birth to a perfect celebratory thread title 🎂

She claimed she was going to make “Nigella’s Chocolate Salami🤭 then realised it contained alcohol, causing a minor chaos

(please add anything I’ve forgotten, this is harder than it looks, massive respect to the usual recappers!)

Housekeeping

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
The two sloup song (which, bravo!) has reminded me that when asked about her fantasy last meal, Jack said she would eat herself, and my mind is blown anew at that answer. It's a question about your favourite food, what you'd have regardless of expense or fat content or whatever, and I just don't understand what would make your brain say 'actually, I'd eat my own leg, I think it would be delicious'. Like WTF?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Universal

Chatty Member
Everyone elses hair looks so cool. I went to Toni and Guy and look what they did to me!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me why you would use 'confidence cards' meant for 2 year olds with your 12 year old?

• Sad
  • Angry

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Jack, after acting childishly on the internet for 10 years, constantly announcing breaks but appearing back after 10 minutes because zero self restraint and social media addiction: I took a break and as an adult I can make that decision and stick to it all by myself!!! Meanwhile her followers are wondering who asked

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
'Holiday hair?' There is nothing wrong with his haircut. Why does she love putting him down?
And why does she say in one post that she's deliberately blurring him and his holiday hair out and then in the very next post she shares a pic of him and his holiday hair???

• Sad
  • Angry

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Has Novak ever been Novak Jack or is that some sort of Jackception?! Likewise can/has Jimmy ever been Jimmy Jack or would the lies prevent it/cause it to combust?!

Also Dominic Jack is akin to the Candyman 🤣😱. Not sure I’ll ever watch that scene in Love Actually with the same level of affection for Andrew Lincoln ever again though 😭. But please don’t ever stop your amazing work Alan 😘.
Errrrr I think this is Jimmy Djokovic and Jack Nail but they are the stuff of nightmares so remained as post it notes on my desk wallpaper

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
NO child should be forced to start any day in the summer holidays with these bloody cards

View attachment 692445

i'll just leave this review here

View attachment 692446
Ah, so she's got him for the week.
It's the holidays, Dad is working and it's her holiday week with him.
I can't believe someone who lives at the seaside doesn't take her kid there. Granted he is a bit too old for a bucket and spade, but what about the arcades? Or kicking a football on the beach?
No, poor kid is woken up early for some inspirational quotes meant for a three year old.
The week will just fly by for the kid...

• Sad
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
What I dislike most about these cards is their complete failure to acknowledge structural inequality. Fact is, we can't all do anything we put our minds to and they seem to place the responsibility for success/failure on the child's shoulders. Also, in the wrong hands, they are counter-therapeutic.
Agreed, looks a lot like toxic positivity to me.
Pleased that Jack has beautifully designed, high quality glossy cards - one for every week of the year- to look at with the family, UNLIKE THE THRIFTY SHADE OF BEIGE PATREONS

• Heart
  • Haha

Flivver

VIP Member
Don’t forget pescatarian bodybuilder

**With arthritis so bad she was required to shield but also didn’t appear to be prioritised for a vaccine. Speculation mlud
Yes - categorised herself as extremely clinically vulnerable in the early days of the first lockdown and shortly after scampered off to film DKL.

This was one of the turning points for me. That and the kitten. Poor beast ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Boyo

VIP Member
I'm very late to the party with my new barnet but it's so lovely to see everyone embracing Jack's follicular challenges.
Is she still writing the book of oppressed people's experiences or the money saving tips one? And has she gone viral yet?
Either way, I hope that no one is harmed in the making of her new tome
I have never read a paragraph pretending to be about others but obviously so self-absorbed.

78DE6721-4CDA-44DC-AFB8-C24DF5556171.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47