Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seeing as we’re collectively stage directing her - can we get some sort of vile thread indirectly begging for Patreons please? We predict a 4.5% churn’s gonna happen tomorrow, you’re already down 50 odd from just February, so give it all you’ve got hun ✨🕺✨💃🏻✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I love how she's making out like she's the adult of the gang, and very much does put her own dirty socks into the basket etc, as well as doing all of the household chores and cooking. A much different picture from the one she previously painted where LJC would come home from work and despair that Jack had put a tent up in the garden, or set up a crockery shop in the dining room and get scolded like a naughty child
I would never speak about my husband and son the way she did, I too forgot how nasty that tweets were. It is “learned behaviour” - if you insist on cooking because you’re a control freak and think they possibly couldn’t even make a roastie as well as you, then they’re not going to beg for the chance.

And at that point, were we not meant to think LJC was just a bubble buddy? If I’m staying at a friend’s house than I’m damn sure I’m doing my own washing. Whatever the truth of their situation was, she always tried to make a fool out of Louisa and SB. Nasty sow.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lanie

VIP Member
I just showed my 9 year old a picture of those choc salami things and said shall we make this tomorrow and he said

" No thank you" but now he keeps looking at me with real concern in his eyes.

😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
You can freeze glass jars
I got a plan to get a forever home
I been working at the fire station
Managed to save just a little bit of money
Won't have to wear traazers
Just 'cross the border and into Edinburgh
You and I will never get jobs
And finally see what it means to be grifting

God I love Tracy Chapman 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Froggies

Chatty Member
My 6yr old is 3ft 10 (I have just measured him 😂) It’s entirely possible that SB is 4ft, but it’s unlikely - especially as he was nearly as tall as the smol pixie in a photo she posted last year and we’re roughly the same height.

First I count teeth, then chairs and now I measure my child off the back of this thread 😂

• Haha

Bwidge

I haven't got photoshop and didn't even have an avatar until this evening, but I've gone super cheap and have Bob with wotsits hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
She can’t even cook a decent roast potato for fucks sake.

I wonder what she makes her gravy out of? Nope bucket water with oven bottom scrapings?
You’ve just reminded me of WORST JACK who said no one minded there were no roast potatoes at Christmas.

• Angry
  • Sad
@Lisbon your new look is gorgeous, the orange really complements your sinister glow.

Those aren't duster slippers, they're foot kumquats. A kumquat for every occasion. If we say kumquat enough it will forever tie Jack to kumquats on Google searches. For clarity, we are talking about the kumquat that Jack Monroe AKA Bootstrap Cook wore on her head when she took Katie Hopkins to court for libel and won and then continued pretending to be a poor when she'd really spunked all the money on sideboards and sofas. That kumquat.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I don't think 'the boy' was with Jack last week, like they said. Probably the first time Jack has been allowed to parent the lad properly in months, so they're going overboard with the 'good, woke mumma' routine whilst using SB as sm fodder. Kinda low.

• Sad
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
😆

"I'd be very curious to know if I taste as good as I think I do" 🙃

Question is at 47:41 here:

Has anyone listened to the whole interview?
I have got 5 minutes in and the lies are just flowing out of her.

Apparently Jack is working class, no mention of the detached residence or landlord father with an MBE (you know, like all working class people have)

Her breakfast had to be the biggest box of food that Leon sell. Yet she says she has overcome her disordered eating.

Her dad is Greek Cypriot (no he is not) her mother is Northern Irish, though no mention of how that was reflected in the food.

Then she had a slightly difficult relationship with food because she went to a grammar school. No mention of how she overcame it.

Food was a family affair, simple working class food, pie and mash and Sunday roast. You could hear her flailing around thinking "what do the poors eat?". She has no idea what working class people eat, she just says what she thinks they eat. Most people just eat ordinary food day to day. Even middle class people don't eat caviar, foie gras and truffles every day. I am surprised she didn't say jellied eels and pea liquor. No mention of the Greek food she remembers so vividly, or the Birds trifle.

She gave her job up because her childcare arrangements failed. It appears to me (just an assumption M'Lord) that her Mum was the main person assisting with childcare (and why not, she has loads of experience with foster kids, and she wouldn't turn her back on her own grandchild) and Jack took the piss.

Jack applied for 300 jobs and never got one. What jobs was she applying for, was she under or overqualified? Why did 300 businesses that were recruiting staff think Jack was not suitable? Could it possibly be something Jack was doing/writing in her CV/saying at interview that put them off? Of course it was never anything to do with the way Jack presented herself that made them think "trouble with a big T"

At this point I had to switch off, it was too much to listen to when you are looking out for the lies. Especially when they are so easy to spot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but on thread, I just came here to blurt out that “this bag is Cath Kidston, bitch” has become an intrusive thought for me now 😭😂

hope you ninnies are well xx

• Haha
  • Heart