Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I need to work out how to add the sideshow Jack hair to my profile picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
"We come on the Sloup John B
My DEAD Grandfather and me
Around Southend town we did roam
NOT drinking all night
Got into a shin kicking fight
Well LJC and I broke up
I want a forever home..."

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
It's not dodgy maths, it's misinformation, and she's queen of it. Aided and abetted by everyone who's ever given her a platform.
seeing all the people who have supported and given her a platform over the years is such an interesting insight into how little the whole industry gives a shit...its like they are literally not even listening to what she's saying they're just happy to have their 'face of the poors' and leave it at that

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It’s at times like this I’m glad I got long Covid otherwise I’d never have found this canal of hilarious hausfrauen und herren

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Just thinking about my Frau Favourites, when we go off piste without any input from the smol pixie, and they are:

1. Which item of crockery does Jack look like?

2. That's a mole!

3. Kumquat hair

4. Musicals

If I was being Jack on any social media platform, I would then say:

"Hey guys, what are your favourite moments?" ...in a desperate attempt to raise my engagement

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Regardless of anything it would be nice for the kid if and only if he has had a poverty stricken childhood that she would crack open her purse once and a while ( not to pay the cotswold man) but to treat him. I mean really treat him. Take him out for something special. They live close to loads of fun places they could do so much.

I have very little money, yet i saved for a few day trips out with my children. These days are just for them. We will do activities they want and hang out.( Whilst they still want too)

These day trips are not even costing an arm and a leg but because the kids are doing stuff they want to do rather than being dragged around tesco or to the local park to them they will be priceless ( i hope)

I mean imagine telling your new mates in sept,

" What did you do all summer, we did* insert fun activities"

him " i made icing sugar cow pats with my mum 1 and a half times"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Pocahontas

VIP Member
That tart actually looks okay. I'm not as skeptical as some here that she made it, but the whole "what you put is a slightly misleading view of how perfect you are" business is so performative.
It’s the first thing made by her fair hands that I’d genuinely eat.
Yes, the whole ‘don’t believe everything you see on social media’ is so 2019 😂

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Iirc that was in response to a well meaning Squiggle who had no bloody clue what Tattle was.
I am actually shocked at the level of vitriol Jack is spewing in that response. That's just plain mean and nasty. I've not been part of the Cabal since the beginning, but, I've never seen any Frau be as disgustingly rude and aggressive as this.

And we've pretty much triangulated and calculated that it's all lies too.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MancBee

VIP Member
Apparently she didn’t tweet for 48 hours once, and someone reported her as missing to the police! Yeah, ok.
Yet recently Jack has been off Twitter for almost two weeks and nobody has noticed!

ETA except us mithering ninnies.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
I’ve not seen it before either. Who the fuck does she think she is?
This is typical of her responses. Few get to see them because she deletes them so quickly. Quite a few of us have had nasty replies to extremely innocent posts and then found our way here.
She really is a nasty piece of work, she's just quick with the delete button.

• Angry