Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
what with her taking this break i genuinely had started to forget how bloody awful she was.

The second and third tweets in particular make my blood boil. Imagine your loved one talking like that about you online to 300k people.
I love how she's making out like she's the adult of the gang, and very much does put her own dirty socks into the basket etc, as well as doing all of the household chores and cooking. A much different picture from the one she previously painted where LJC would come home from work and despair that Jack had put a tent up in the garden, or set up a crockery shop in the dining room and get scolded like a naughty child

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This should be no surprise from someone claiming a jar of pasta sauce is cheaper and tastier than making a sauce.

And I'm sure there'll be at least 10 more examples of Jack's dodgy maths.
It's not dodgy maths, it's misinformation, and she's queen of it. Aided and abetted by everyone who's ever given her a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It was when Jack did and didn’t have long Covid and Covid. I mean, great opportunity to say “more knackered than anticipated, low energy is harsh, couldn't be arsed with the roasties in the end” nope, no roasties were served and everyone declared it the best ever
Can just imagine the scene -
Jack : 'bad news everyone, I'm too knackered to do my world-famous roast potatoes you all love so much'
SB & LJC :

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Yo and Happy 200 you cabal of hateful bullying shitbags🥳🎈🎂 I've had quite the burnished auburn 'glow-up' and an egg in a cup for lunch in celebration of our milestone.
It was mediocre at best which I'm sure you'll agree is deliciously ironic.
May I sincerely wish everyone a wonderful day💕 but now I'll need you to all fuck off. Thank(space)you XOXO

• Heart
  • Haha
Enjoyed a good grunk and see Jack is as cuntish as ever.
OT but I am half Swedish half Scottish. I was born and bred in Sweden but at age 5 came to Scotland and have stayed ever since. Married a Scot too. I speak both languages fluently and practice both cultures. I call myself half and half and am happy with that. I still have family in Sweden and go over as often as I can and I have legal rights there too as well as here. So I think half and half is justified.

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Thread #200! I found a gorgeous orange wig in a puddle that a friend left on my door step. I'm making a pavlova using peelings from Sunday's veggie mash with a salad bag pesto instead of passion fruit pulp, I shan't shall send a slice to everyone who pings me an email.

PS. Can't guarantee freshness of 'povlova' as I can't afford air mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gawwwwd she's abhorrent. I think by 'fellow Stevie Nicks fans' she means the cabal. Nobody else knows about your Landslide Jackapella and you really should be keeping it under wraps, dear heart. I was also rather hoping the four foot love of her life was a sideboard in a kumquat and not the return of exploiting her son for engagement.

leave britney alone kumquat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Wow Sidey T I’m so excited, thanks so much for commandeering Joe Le Taxi and driving round late at night to drop this off! Sloup for everyone! Will the canal declare it the best ever, and have the last laugh?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Slop right now, thank you very much
I need somebody with a vegan touch
Hey Jack, always on the run,
Gotta slop it up baby, can't have no solids
Obviously Ginger Spice Jack is well documented with the kumquat hairdo lots of cabal members are modelling. Then there's:
(How dare you, my family aren't) Posh Spice Jack
(Ripped a radiator off the wall whilst labouring with my) Baby Spice Jack
(Own multiple pairs of high end leggings and trainers despite not being) Sporty Spice Jack
(Not sure what's in the slow cooker but it's looking quite) Scary Spice Jack

All Spices are interchangeable, obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Confusingly it’s week commencing the 10th, I just dug into it & appears to be the 12th and 13th specifically. However search volume is so low google won’t share related topics or queries. So even her peaks are shit now.

Publishers get what they deserve investing in this tat tbh
Just looked back very quickly and we got through an entire thread in one day on the 13th 😂

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.57.20.png

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 11.57.46.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
Mom is being replayed on Saturday kitchen making cornflake chicken. Which is weird because Jack invented it in her not yet published upcoming book.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Early January 2021 was when we were suggesting shifts for fraus as the never ending CHAOS was too much for even a whole cable of mithering ninnies to handle.

We had Covid, long Covid, LJC real Covid in the press, Rish mate, and possibly RSM and FSM. T’was relentless. I think Silver and Marm got RSI from screenshotting.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
It somehow makes it worse it’s a year old those idiots people have been giving her money for nothing FOR A YEAR!! Not even a quick Merry Christmas message for the poor saps.

The fact she has gotten money monthly off 284 people for a year has affected my blood pressure.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48