Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh she’s back. Talking about processed tit food like the brilliant cook she is. There is no food in any combination in the history of all time that she hasn’t tried is there.

Squiggle ‘Oh I like pilchards, jam, mustard and cream on a baguette’
Jack ‘one of my regular midnight scoffs’

duck offffffffffffff. duck off. duck offf offff OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
B108791E-5A8E-4FDD-9B25-43EF8636B5C7.jpeg

People wondering whether glass will explode in perhaps their singular freezer is not “aggro”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If she emptied the bloody slow cooker of tea, she could make a bloody bucket load of nice pasta sauce, made with proper ingredients and not full of salt and sugar. It works out a hell of lot cheaper than 40p a jar (Jack, stop putting glass jars in freezer and definitely stop advising other to do it ya prune).

I was hooting myself at the absolute maverick idea to use a jar of pasta sauce on pasta no less. bleeping hell, my mind is just as blown as SB's.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I'm not a literal expert on glass jars, but my forensic response to that tweet was that glass jars in a freezer would be likely to mendaciously explode.

I'm baffled why she would tweet such nonsense and double down when the potential danger is helpfully pointed out.

What a ninny.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
What the duck is she talking about. You can make a pizza sauce with a jar of passata and some salt and pepper. No idea what the duck she is putting in lemon juice for? And if u really want a fancy jar then Napolia passata is £1.10 in tesco.

I don’t know why anyone would put leftovers In a jar like that- it would hardly do for lasagne.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
The sweetness and light turns to crappy wee digs in matter of moments doesn’t it!
Get off Twitter and spend time with your son, you weapon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I'm not a literal expert on glass jars, but my forensic response to that tweet was that glass jars in a freezer would be likely to mendaciously explode.

I'm baffled why she would tweet such nonsense and double down when the potential danger is helpfully pointed out.

What a ninny.
My only experiences of glass in a freezer is the forgotten bottle of beer that was only going to be in for 10 mins and a can of Coke that the entire top flew off too…. It could have been due to the carbonation in both to be fair but if I was on a budget I wouldn’t be experimenting in case it ruined budgeted food

Reactions: 38

What a ninny.
A lemonade bottle unfrozen exploded in my mums hand once, she was cut to shreds. Be careful ya trumpet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
No one has been rude with their glass jar explosion concern. You know what Twitter is like Jack. If you’re going to tweet about putting glass jars in the freezer add a warning for how to do it safely in your initial tweet. It’s not hard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.