Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Wow! 200 threads!
And each of them 1,000 times more witty and entertaining than the actual subject matter. (She’s just so incredibly dull).
Can we expect another mini chaos this weekend I wonder, or do her handlers have her chained to a desk completing her “book”? 🤔
😹 loving your Barnet

Reactions: 17

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now fuck off 🥰🥰🥰
Who dat

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I too am confused about 'holiday hair'. I assumed it meant grown out, fluffy and unkempt but then she posts a video of him with perfectly neatly cut hair. Jack hun, he wants to go and play Roblox with his mates, not stand taking pics of your turd-like creations on your second phone while you take pics of him doing so and post it to all and sundry after claiming to blur backgrounds for his protection. Or maybe she just didn't want us seeing what new stuff she's acquired over the summer.
Holiday haircut?

Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
That was the longest grunk ever! I had to keep stopping because I was actually BUSY this morning. Now I can't remember who dissed witchetty grubs and I cba going back to look but I've had them a few times and they're quite tasty when cooked right. Kind of a velvety light almond flavour. Jack'd fuck 'em though...
But she was serving prawn cocktail with grapefruit I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 16

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Unfortunately you are a v smol pixie @FunnyFuneral but all the same you do look quite resplendent in your new kumquat. Here's the full effect:

View attachment 688671

Are you ready for your close-up?

View attachment 688680

If you don't know how to add an avatar, first save your beautiful close-up. Next go to the top right of the page, click on where it says your username to go to your account overview, click your kumquat-less avatar hole to upload your glamour shot. Now get out there so everyone on Tattle can see your
Unfortunately you are a v smol pixie @FunnyFuneral but all the same you do look quite resplendent in your new kumquat. Here's the full effect:

View attachment 688671

Are you ready for your close-up?

View attachment 688680

If you don't know how to add an avatar, first save your beautiful close-up. Next go to the top right of the page, click on where it says your username to go to your account overview, click your kumquat-less avatar hole to upload your glamour shot. Now get out there so everyone on Tattle can see your captivating new look 💃
I love it!! To be fair, it is uncanny and unnatural how much that actually looks like me on a good day 😁 i'm just stepping out for a moment, i may be some time xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
@EllaEm87 was responsible for sloup I think. I just suggested her dashin* avatar

🥕 what? You didn’t even do your job on “dashing” you rooty buffoon

ETA. Turns out it was a joint effort, to be fair one ninny alone couldn’t invent something as insidious as sloup
Sorry 🥺 past my bedtime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15