Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I hope Jack is not building up to cook along videos of themselves and the boy.
I don't think the rest of the family would allow it. Her excuse for not handing over her platform for BLM was that she gets too much abuse 🙄, so how could she justify putting an 11 year old on there?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MooBelle

VIP Member
Remember, the £3.50 is the minimum. Some of the subscribers are paying more. Some poor suckers will be paying the top tier for the privilege of trying Jack's prototype recipes at their own cost so she can put it in her upcoming book.
I still don't understand how this isn't illegal. She's taking money from people and not delivering goods in return.

• Angry
  • Sad

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
Id love to know how many lurkers we have. I dont want to scare them off by trying to out them, but it would be interesting.

As said before i go to all different threads but this one has to be my own fave.
I’m feeling like more and more it’s not rage at Jack that’s bringing people out of lurkerdom but the lols and shared sense of community. Which is just lovely for a mendacious cabal such as ours ❤

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She’s just so fucking weird, who wants this shit? Who cares that much about mulled wine or a red wine in a risotto or some special Sunday breakfast slop? She spends more time talking about this than literally anyone else in the world. We are happy to forego these tiny add ons in life hun.
It’s like she wants to be the Patron (Patreon?) Saint of Alcoholics. Not once since I got sober have I thought ‘Christmas is shit because I can’t have mulled wine. Please someone create an AF version’

• Heart
  • Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now fuck off 🥰🥰🥰
It is blowing my mind that you’ve been here all this time! It’s like in Lost when they find ”the others”.
Sorry, what I mean is, welcome! I remember it being a nice feeling to finally post after lurking for a while, I hope it’s the same for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
We need to set up Squiggle Anonymous and save these poor souls from slop filled nightmares and empty post boxes.
Looks like she posted something today - the fact she’s called it one is an admission of guilt lol. The 27 comments suggests it’s some sort of woe is me tale of poverty with 27 fawning fans telling her not to worry and make sure she can muster the strength to de claw the pavement and eat a meal, and how can they send more funds across to help the ppl’s pov princess.

3CC2BB37-4B2A-4C9B-BC48-D7E7BD766C6E.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don't think it's shop-bought, it's really easy to make tarts (and even get them out the tin!). We're all just shocked it actually has texture, but I think probably made it herself. Well done Jack 🎉

• Haha
  • Wow

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I can't even remember what we had for xmas dinner last year, but I remember Jack's Express pullout atrocities vividly 🥴
The vegan veg peel "centrepiece"...which would be the only thing on the menu any vegans/veggies unfortunate enough to get an invitation would be able to eat anyway because literally everything else had either lard or sausage juice in it 🥴

And the witchetty grub prawn cocktail...the flaccid parsnips...the terrifying mouldy brain dessert (with accompanying chainsaw noises)...fuck me, it really was the Christmas Dinner of nightmares.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Jack, you've resumed your old dysfunctional relationship with social media. Might be worth thinking about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

BantzMonkey

It makes me die inside when she refers to herself as "Mama".

Is there any way the next thread could have a poll at the start for what brought us to tattle? Mine is the kitten but I'd love to know what people consider her main offensive behaviour to be 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45