Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sir Matt of the Forearms is not just rolling his sleeves up, he is also unbuttoning his shirt, although I feel he could go lower!

In Jack related news there still doesn't appear to have been return invite for the smoll pixie co-presenter.
After that exhausting 10 days of DKL, 5 of which Jack actually has to travel in, I thought Jack had taken a step back from television work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sir Matt of the Forearms is not just rolling his sleeves up, he is also unbuttoning his shirt, although I feel he could go lower!

In Jack related news there still doesn't appear to have been return invite for the smoll pixie co-presenter.
He’s looking tasty today and just made chicken kebab on chips which looked amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Like she’s got a choice 🤣 they are not exactly queuing round the block
I think you will find Jack's DMs were crammed with messages from all the major channels, begging Jack to do her own series, but all turned down.

In other news, did Jack ever get the shopping trolley? and what happened to the fan mail that poor Natalie was told to read?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Marcus was in the Times today for his charitable donations...
D7D15BCD-3F16-41E3-BDD5-993C3467CCFE.jpeg
16B8B71B-8D03-4452-8016-BAFF8CBE159D.jpeg

ETA - also an interview with Tom Kerridge, discussing amongst other things what he and Marcus have been up to (unsurprisingly no mention of the self serving smol pixie)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I think you will find Jack's DMs were crammed with messages from all the major channels, begging Jack to do her own series, but all turned down.

In other news, did Jack ever get the shopping trolley? and what happened to the fan mail that poor Natalie was told to read?
I was thinking of her begging for fan mail when I was reading in the guardian article about how Marcus's mum is now in charge of his fan club and they get sackfuls of mail daily 😂. What a nice job for a mum!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Marcus was in the Times today for his charitable donations...View attachment 585147View attachment 585149

ETA - also an interview with Tom Kerridge, discussing amongst other things what he and Marcus have been up to (unsurprising no mention of the self serving smol pixie)
Well done that man.

I was thinking of her begging for fan mail when I was reading in the guardian article about how Marcus's mum is now in charge of his fan club and they get sackfuls of mail daily 😂. What a nice job for a mum!
I bet she thinking fully grown and still sorting his post. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Unlike someone 👀, he genuinely does as well I watched his programme and his mum gets massive postal sacks everyday and they all get a reply. Jack gets one shopping trolley sent and can’t even muster a thank you.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Unlike someone 👀, he genuinely does as well I watched his programme and his mum gets massive postal sacks everyday and they all get a reply. Jack gets one shopping trolley sent and can’t even muster a thank you.
Not even a Lion bar or surplus book winged through the post in recognition.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I forgot about the shopping trolley. Wasn’t this during the £20 shop performance where she had to go twice? That person was so kind to buy that and her reaction was awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve had to Google the dictionary definition of joy just incase I was getting joy wrong but nope. Are the squigs seeing something we aren’t? Is she back and has figured us all out & blocked us? So many questions.
Perhaps the J in J1g stands for joy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I forgot about the shopping trolley. Wasn’t this during the £20 shop performance where she had to go twice? That person was so kind to buy that and her reaction was awful.
Yeah, that was low. Did she ever collect it from the publishers? Of course Jack neither needed nor wanted a shopping trolley, her weekend Asda trips were all just performative (I have visions of her tweeting about going to Asda twice in one day whilst compiling an Ocado shop in another tab).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How odd not when I looked - maybe I am blocked in some way? Or have they read here?!?
I don't know, I made the same mistake a while back with Jack and that big US follower she got around the time of the 'y'all yeeehah! 🤠' ~foodstamps~ phase, sometimes the followers don't refresh immediately I guess. Would have been AWESOME gossip fodder if they'd cut ties though!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.