Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That teacher accepted her apology but he made it quite clear he wasn't fooled by her.
The Headteacher accepted the apology about his school video where Jack made unreasonable comparisons with genocide.
The Primary School teacher/abuser/stalker thread was both planned and as a result of a fugue state.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
@Shawads trolley origin here (and in almost every thread since- I searched “agent trolley”) She was crying about going to ASDA twice in a day as she couldn’t carry the twenty pound shop, and a Twitter person sent her a trolley (and two others donated actual money so she could buy herself). Also relevant is the Go Henry antics as she said that she needed a fraudulent Go Henry card to do the Twenty pound shop.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Still not back. I feel like this maybe a test for us to see how it affects our content.
I hope it is more about her healing from whatever health problems she has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can anyone remind me what thread the sloppies were on?
I know it is only may but it seems like yesterday I was pretending I was in a work meeting in the early stages of working from home at lockdown so I could watch DKL so feel the sloppies could come around very quickly!

Still not back. I feel like this maybe a test for us to see how it affects our content.
I hope it is more about her healing from whatever health problems she has.
Yeah, I do hope if she is having treatment she is ok.
However if she is just being silent due to trying to wriggle out of her unpaid tax bill (again) or other legal issues then my sympathy evaporates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it is only may but it seems like yesterday I was pretending I was in a work meeting in the early stages of working from home at lockdown so I could watch DKL so feel the sloppies could come around very quickly!
Now, the sloppies, they were one of The highlights of these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Jack off all social media? Even Instagram and Facebook? I think that Facebook at least has been updated in the past even when they rested Twitter.

Reactions: 16

Yeah, I do hope if she is having treatment she is ok.
However if she is just being silent due to trying to wriggle out of her unpaid tax bill (again) or other legal issues then my sympathy evaporates
Post #153 here! They really were fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she's still not tweeting then I am pretty certain she's had some kind of legal trouble over the appalling allegations she has made in recent months. People could have been identified from her posts and I think it's all come back to bite her on the bum.

I doubt she is in the bungalow anymore either.
Yes definitely the school incident was really a step too far !

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Are all the rooms in that hotel identical? If not, another influencer is in her room at the mo 😳
I've seen another influencer has posted pics of themselves there for the last couple of weeks... I think the rooms probably have similar decor, but not the exact same pictures behind the sofa! Let's hope they give the rooms a thorough clean between guests 😬

• Haha
Is Jack off all social media? Even Instagram and Facebook? I think that Facebook at least has been updated in the past even when they rested Twitter.
Thanks for reminding me, I actually sent her a friend request when I was bored one night. Far out. I just popped on there and it was still pending so I cancelled it. Wtf was I thinking 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack? A judge? On Great British Menu?!

I needed a laugh today. Thanks for that.

The only component of the meals she'd like is the 'puree'.
I'd pay to watch that. It would be comedy gold.

Her "Ooh this cake looks yum"!

Contestant, "it's pasta, chocolate and tofu as a shout out to the vegans. I call it vegan dinner."

Her: "Well being 90% vegan I would absolutely eat that with an egg based frosting. You win"

Other judges: "erm pet its the first night"

• Haha
I'd pay to watch that. It would be comedy gold.

Her "Ooh this cake looks yum"!

Contestant, "it's pasta, chocolate and tofu as a shout out to the vegans. I call it vegan dinner."

Her: "Well being 90% vegan I would absolutely eat that with an egg based frosting. You win"

Other judges: "erm pet its the first night"
Oliver peyton would make mince meat of her.
would also love to see Monica galetti give the literal food expert ‘the look’ on professional masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The one against the primary school teacher was quite strange.

First Jack claimed they carefully made sure he couldn't be identified, then they published a dm from someone who was obviously trolling Jack that identified the car, then claimed they had posted in a fugue state (code for pissed again?) due to PTSD.
And yet sends cease and desist letters to people who can see through her poverty cosplay
and call her out on her lying/grifting narcissistic ways!
I'd actually like Jack to take the cabal on, as we have ALL the proof of her fucknastiness
and extracting money for nothing, off people who probably can least afford it.
Get a proper job Jack!

Squatters! She’s got squatters
She'll be subletting to rake in more dosh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And yet sends cease and desist letters to people who can see through her poverty cosplay
and call her out on her lying/grifting narcissistic ways!
I'd actually like Jack to take the cabal on, as we have ALL the proof of her fucknastiness
and extracting money for nothing, off people who probably can least afford it.
Get a proper job Jack!
The cease and desist letters if true are just bullying. She’s a bully as evidenced by her Twitter pile ons

She’ll never look to take on Tattle due to the tweets that are preserved on here as doing so would cause the whole edifice to collapse and while she’s no A lister am fairly sure a few papers would gleefully publish details of the failure of her court action

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.