Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely interview with Marcus Rashford in today's Guardian. No mention of Jack but some of the kids from his old primary school get to ask him some questions ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A sad day. First no Jack, and now the loss of another innocent life.

20210522_102729.jpg

With the angles now x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
340000 followers and it's taken a fortnight for someone to enquire after her.

I'd like to think that, if I was trapped under a wardrobe in Dinosaur Towers, someone would notice my absence before then....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
340000 followers and it's taken a fortnight for someone to enquire after her.

I'd like to think that, if I was trapped under a wardrobe in Dinosaur Towers, someone would notice my absence before then....
I'm betting it's a sock or a mate doing it on Jack's request too.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'd perhaps entertain the pleasant thought that Jack had decided to turn over a new leaf and leave her grifting behind IF it wasn't for turning on the Twitter tip jar the second it became a thing. Still haven't found anyone else who has! Feckin' fastest finger first!
DEFINITELY THIS ⬆ !!

it is strange without the incessant chaoses, and perhaps she is turning over a new leaf (insert russell-brands here), but without the quiet soft-soft removal of the tip jar and Patreon brazenness it’s impossible to think that well of this new enforced approach.

and can I just thank whoever recommended the Chetna Healthy Indian kindle offer a while back— it’s fantastic *chef’s kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I ordered Chetna’s health Indian. Great recipes, easy to follow. Unlike my Jack based meals, people actually eat them. Xx. Thank you to the person who recommended.

DEFINITELY THIS ⬆ !!

it is strange without the incessant chaoses, and perhaps she is turning over a new leaf (insert russell-brands here), but without the quiet soft-soft removal of the tip jar and Patreon brazenness it’s impossible to think that well of this new enforced approach.

and can I just thank whoever recommended the Chetna Healthy Indian kindle offer a while back— it’s fantastic *chef’s kiss*

Reactions: 20
I'm betting it's a sock or a mate doing it on Jack's request too.
But with the recently noticed non-following of PR “A+” Vix these days, and obviously discounting the blue tick acquaintances-at-best, who is left in the friend pile? I doubt it’s What a Friend we have in LJC.

Sock 🧦 ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I ordered Chetna’s health Indian. Great recipes, easy to follow. Unlike my Jack based meals, people actually eat them. Xx. Thank you to the person who recommended.
Oooh thank you both - I’ll look her up. I’ve heard really good things about her recipes!

Reactions: 16
But with the recently noticed non-following of PR “A+” Vix these days, and obviously discounting the blue tick acquaintances-at-best, who is left in the friend pile? I doubt it’s What a Friend we have in LJC.

Sock 🧦 ?
Jada Pinkett Smith and Elton John and the other anonymous elites coaching her through her stardom x

SB’s dad was temporarily her BFF when he started being a generous donor of plants and food that she clearly had bought too.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sir Matt of the Forearms is not just rolling his sleeves up, he is also unbuttoning his shirt, although I feel he could go lower!

In Jack related news there still doesn't appear to have been return invite for the smoll pixie co-presenter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sock 🧦 ?
I checked and it looks to me as though they are still following each other.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.