Jack Monroe #190 The sloppening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a post the day before where Kack claimed she'd lifted a 90+ kilo sideboard into her bundelow.
I used to lift 25 kilo boxes at work, I'm not much taller than Jack and would have been about the same weight back then. I struggled with those some days, I just can't believe she'd expect any with a functioning brain cell to take that as gospel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I started looking for links to add to the wiki re: Grenfell + firefighter fakery but I’ve failed to finish it. If you’d like to do that I think it’s a great section - thread 95 had a good discussion with earlier links. Long story short- was never a firefighter, never worked as a firefighter, photo in firefighter uniform was a charity “dress up” event, apparently advised the Groucho on fire escape plan (!) launched their own Grenfell enquiry featuring Fack, Fack’s dad and some other qualified people, turned up at Grenfell and was given donated shoes to pair up (to keep out of the way of actual people who knew what they were doing) TL:DR not a firefighter and never has been
Thank you, I’ve print screened this for next time I’m up for hours in the night to add in. Definitely a worthwhile lie to include as she’d re added it into her bio when the cladding scandal came back into the news cycle.

Trifle Defender makes some interesting points in her article praising the Full Time Campaign. I wonder which food writers she could be referring to....
Love this / so many valid points. Hopeful for the day she’s named as a liar tho imagine journalists have to be v careful with JM’s “lawyer finger”.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If she's still not tweeting then I am pretty certain she's had some kind of legal trouble over the appalling allegations she has made in recent months. People could have been identified from her posts and I think it's all come back to bite her on the bum.

I doubt she is in the bungalow anymore either.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If she's still not tweeting then I am pretty certain she's had some kind of legal trouble over the appalling allegations she has made in recent months. People could have been identified from her posts and I think it's all come back to bite her on the bum.

I doubt she is in the bungalow anymore either.
The one against the primary school teacher was quite strange.

First Jack claimed they carefully made sure he couldn't be identified, then they published a dm from someone who was obviously trolling Jack that identified the car, then claimed they had posted in a fugue state (code for pissed again?) due to PTSD.

Reactions: 32
The one against the primary school teacher was quite strange.

First Jack claimed they carefully made sure he couldn't be identified, then they published a dm from someone who was obviously trolling Jack that identified the car, then claimed they had posted in a fugue state (code for pissed again?) due to PTSD.
That whole thing was odd. She claimed the fugue state thing and that it was sort of spontaneous - but a couple of days before she had said she had a startling story to tell and to put on the kettle. So carefully planned then.
I think her apologising to the other teacher, the head teacher, is most telling. She never apologises. Either doubles down, claims ill health and/or bullying, says 'leave me alone', or ignores it and posts pictures of the cat or garden or something. Apologising is completely out of character and I can't believe she did it unprompted.

Reactions: 46
I'm beginning to think she out-chaosed herself. There's not really anywhere you can go from publicly accusing someone of abuse and stalking while in a fugue state. Flat Earther Jack? Anti-vax Jack? Hitler Was Right Jack? All terrifying possibilities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Love this / so many valid points. Hopeful for the day she’s named as a liar tho imagine journalists have to be v careful with JM’s “lawyer finger”.

I can't see this one reaching The Old Bailey in 2022. Members of the jury, do you find the defendant Guilty or Not Guilty of libelling the Queen of Beans?

1621703072001.png

1621702421962.png

1621703170025.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
That teacher accepted her apology but he made it quite clear he wasn't fooled by her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Someone has suggested Jack be a judge on great British menu. Can you bleeping imagine it?!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
That whole thing was odd. She claimed the fugue state thing and that it was sort of spontaneous - but a couple of days before she had said she had a startling story to tell and to put on the kettle. So carefully planned then.
I think her apologising to the other teacher, the head teacher, is most telling. She never apologises. Either doubles down, claims ill health and/or bullying, says 'leave me alone', or ignores it and posts pictures of the cat or garden or something. Apologising is completely out of character and I can't believe she did it unprompted.
She didn't apologise, it was someone else. Believed to be the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Today I realised that i once tried a recipe of heres where the cannellini beans (non-rinsed) were supposed to make a creamy vegan pasta sauce (with leeks perhaps too, I can't find it on her site anymore) and it never came together. I am so happy I only tried to cook it for myself rather than for another person.

But because she got so much exposure, I thought it was my fault, not her crappy recipe (which is something I have mentioned before, but I am still amazed how much of her recieps I kept trying, despite them not working or being bland). I blame the outlets that have kept giving her a platform too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Someone has suggested Jack be a judge on great British menu. Can you bleeping imagine it?!!!!
Jack? A judge? On Great British Menu?!

I needed a laugh today. Thanks for that.

The only component of the meals she'd like is the 'puree'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack knows jack tit about cooking and food, so the though of her being a judge is prepostorous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.