Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished a day long grunk in between being Busy, wowzers so much hinted chaos. I like others don’t care if Jack is in hotel or home, def think if in apartment she has added to any complimentary products - can’t see a hotel providing free Nocco!
so many hints at renewed sobriety- if this is the case then good for them, glad Jack is recognising they need help & are seeking it. That last bunch of tweets are very nasty , can’t stand that kind of behaviour on Twitter

Reactions: 44
Very Angry squiggle is seemingly a real account and they appear to be someone with mental health struggles from what their timeline shows.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
This person HATES her.
I know it's easy to accidentally misread something but people who get the meaning of a text/tweet/whatever wrong and start firing off angry comments do my head in, its one of my pet hates and seems to be super common on twitter (which is weird given how short most tweets are) just seems like some people online are always ready and looking for a keyboard scrap :rolleyes:

ETA: and that last tweet! Very angry squiggle (adopting that name for tjem from Hotes) should shut their damn mouth. Will have to remember my twitter password to log in and report them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also a lot of the hotel minibars have been emptied during covid times. When I stayed in a decent hotel in st Andrews 🔺(on holiday!) During that brief lull last summer our mini fridges were empty. Usually I stay at premier inns though so doesn't often come up.

Reactions: 29
Guessing if it wasn’t Rufus Hound but just a random, they’d be going through them with a properly crappy reply.
That aside, the replies from that person on Twitter are just horrible. And sadly play into the ‘bullies’ narrative. Wish they’d just stay off Twitter - this attention seeking behaviour is not going to help.

B4FDB62E-FA5B-4A83-8654-5FD1EC0CC7AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
She’d repeat that cringe Glasto story about her wading up to some firemen and going “hello boys”, can’t type that without dying but always imagine she walked towards them like this

I mean, if we're sharing GIFs that sum up Jack....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand what's sparked off very angry squiggle? There's nothing offensive in Jack's post?

Reactions: 41
Possibly just someone trawling for aggro. Looks like the mini bar photo is doing the rounds and they’ve come across it?

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Those tweets are vile.

I may think a lot of things about Jack but I wish her only the best in her recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
still on the drinks. the yakult, tropicana and fruit shots are all quite short dated doesn't really make sense for a hotel to put them in a mini bar. perhaps she has finally got that record contract and it is her rider.
I'm on the Grunka but hopefully it has been established that she purchased all the drinks herself now? what a random bleeping person 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also a lot of the hotel minibars have been emptied during covid times. When I stayed in a decent hotel in st Andrews 🔺(on holiday!) During that brief lull last summer our mini fridges were empty. Usually I stay at premier inns though so doesn't often come up.
I stayed in a hotel last year and they had sealed the minibar fridge up with bright red WARNING tape. It was quite off-putting, made it seem like the fridge was full of covid or Jack Monroe food or some other biohazard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
In my head Del Monte HQ is basically a big clown college. All the employees riding around on tiny bicycles, juggling pineapples, tripping each other up on banana skins. Then suddenly someone will shout “Instagram!” and they all gather round one phone, and, with one finger and a tongue sticking out, type and upload the latest madness.
This is my favourite post this week. I just went back to read it again. I also imagine them congratulating and high 5ing themselves for all the viewers on that Live that was actually 99% bullies and stalkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I am grunking so this mug he have already been said but more and more people are either “sober” or just don’t drink these days. I am the same age as jack 🔺 and at least within my peer group the stock reaction to “I don’t drink” seems to be “ok then”. There’s always going to be the “one won’t hurt” brigade in the same way there’s always going to be the “but bacon” brigade when people say they are vegan. But why is jack so intent on her personality being A THING that she picks at a certain time. She’s the lesbian, the alcoholic, the person with ADHD. Those are not a personality!!! She’d be pitiable if she wasn’t so awful to people.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I stayed in a hotel last year and they had sealed the minibar fridge up with bright red WARNING tape. It was quite off-putting, made it seem like the fridge was full of covid or Jack Monroe food or some other biohazard.
Someone probably left a peach and chickpea curry in there and the housekeeper saw it and was like HELL NO, so they just shut the door and sealed it up. It'll be discovered by archeologists in a couple of thousand years who'll be horrified by its contents and possibly turn it into a weapon of mass destruction.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Manager: "Just get rid of her."
Receptionist: "But she's saying she once cooked a three course meal for Mary Portas..."
Receptionist with their hand over the speaker: “She’s saying something about dessicating olives now? Should I call 111?”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone probably left a peach and chickpea curry in there and the housekeeper saw it and was like HELL NO, so they just shut the door and sealed it up. It'll be discovered by archeologists in a couple of thousand years who'll be horrified by its contents and possibly turn it into a weapon of mass destruction.
'They were such primitive creatures, this was their food' (future archaeologists- probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.