Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we put a poll at the start of the next thread as to if you believe Jack is in a hotel or not? I’m genuinely intrigued to know the answers.

Me, as a sane, responsible, perfectly rational but heartbroken person a few years ago posted pictures on Instagram that made it look like I was out drinking with an ex, to make the latest one jealous. It’s amazing what heartbreak can do to you and I look back now and die inside, if I can do it though then I’m sure the mendacious Jack Monroe can fake a few pictures in a hotel room for attention on Twitter.

The sad thing is, I did idiotic things like that to try and get an ex back (obviously it didn’t work, it was pathetic), but Jack is literally doing it for likes and fawning on Twitter. That is truly the real dark side of social media addiction.

I don’t for one second believe she’s in a hotel or that a hotel would do that with the drinks. If they did there would be Coca-Cola, fresh orange, bottled water, not this stuff Jack has posted. The fact she won’t say which hotel it is despite tweeting every inane detail of her life says it all. She says the name, she’s caught out. End of game.
The old Trafford hotel + popular with the footballers will fill your room with snacks upon request so I have been told so perhaps she's all up in MR niche.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Saw this on display a couple of streets from my (rented) flat - is this a sign? Have I been triangulated?! IS JACK HERE??

20210424_181855.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Pulling my train into speculation station, if she’s staying in an aparthotel, there will be a big fridge to go with the kitchen. Maybe the hotel put the orange juices in there and some other bits and she put the rest in, called the whole lot ‘complimentary’ and a ‘mini fridge’. Who knows.

She puts these photos on Twitter to get the guessing game going and I give zero crappolas.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
The old Trafford hotel + popular with the footballers will fill your room with snacks upon request so I have been told so perhaps she's all up in MR niche.
If, and a big if, she is then that means the whole thing was premeditated by Jack for Twitter engagement. Calling the hotel asking for any alcohol to be removed from the minibar is absolutely a great move for her and as a recovering alcoholic something you’d expect from her.
What is odd about it is that if you can request for it to be filled with whatever, then she’s called and asked for it to be filled with Kombucha, a half drank glass bottle and a carafe of water - would you expect from a hotel that MR frequents there would be a carafe in the fridge? I have never seen a hotel that doesn’t supply bottled water as part of its offering.

If she is, she’s premeditated the whole thing and told the hotel to fill it with this stuff, in return for a tweet about it. There is no way in hell a hotel would put a product that contains alcohol in a recovering alcoholics room without prior instruction. But I still don’t believe she’s there or it happened - the fact she won’t say the name of the hotel despite giving away every minute detail of her whereabouts makes me skeptical. Why not tweet the hotel?

Reactions: 47
If, and a big if, she is then that means the whole thing was premeditated by Jack for Twitter engagement. Calling the hotel asking for any alcohol to be removed from the minibar is absolutely a great move for her and as a recovering alcoholic something you’d expect from her.
What is odd about it is that if you can request for it to be filled with whatever, then she’s called and asked for it to be filled with Kombucha, a half drank glass bottle and a carafe of water - would you expect from a hotel that MR frequents there would be a carafe in the fridge? I have never seen a hotel that doesn’t supply bottled water as part of its offering.

If she is, she’s premeditated the whole thing and told the hotel to fill it with this stuff, in return for a tweet about it. There is no way in hell a hotel would put a product that contains alcohol in a recovering alcoholics room without prior instruction. But I still don’t believe she’s there or it happened - the fact she won’t say the name of the hotel despite giving away every minute detail of her whereabouts makes me skeptical. Why not tweet the hotel?
I know I am wildly speculating. Imagine her in a hotel with all the Manchester utd lads.

She wouldn't know what to do with herself.

Plus she's probably enjoying all the attention we are giving speculating, it would be shame to disappoint her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know I am wildly speculating. Imagine her in a hotel with all the Manchester utd lads.

She wouldn't know what to do with herself.

Plus she's probably enjoying all the attention we are giving speculating, it would be shame to disappoint her.
She’d repeat that cringe Glasto story about her wading up to some firemen and going “hello boys”, can’t type that without dying but always imagine she walked towards them like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She’d repeat that cringe Glasto story about her wading up to some firemen and going “hello boys”, can’t type that without dying but always imagine she walked towards them like this

Jack’s breadcrumbing has made everything a bit 🙄 lately but your post and this gif is 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She can't be in treatment for alcoholism, that's what Sponsorbot is for. Also can only drink half of a can of energy drink (40-90mg caffeine for half) but has no trouble drinking a mug of coffee (~90mg) or ~385mg caffeine from 3.5l of tea over the course of a day. K. I also don't care where she is although I do believe she is in a hotel of some description (sorry fridge truthers). I would however like to know what the parsley is for.

@Captainmouse straight edge is a movement originating from the '80s hardcore punk scene - no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs. Sometimes includes abstinence from animal products and promiscuous sex. Reddit is a site for idiots to post about stupid things to win internet points from other idiots who also post on there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Yes...I’ve been mistaken a few times for the ex serial killer turned religious guy in eastenders...Luke? Lucas? I’m considerably older than him, so I’ll take that!!
He’s gorgeous. You must be a bit of a dish. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha! Me too - I would cross the street to avoid her! COVID spreading, grubbily fingering anything vaguely edible (or inedible if the Tile saga is to be believed) with no sanitiser etc, dribbling raw chicken juice all over herself and any available splash zone....Christ, it’s a walking medical disaster zone!
Southend biohazard ☣ avoid avoid I agree nobody here wants to meet mackie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Preach! Also prem and my hands do not look like that! Funnily enough prem babies do catch up growth wise and are not born with too much skin :ROFLMAO:
Another premie here, highly entertained by the idea of my smol self lost amidst folds of extra skin I can't yet fill like a wizened satsuma.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes...I’ve been mistaken a few times for the ex serial killer turned religious guy in eastenders...Luke? Lucas? I’m considerably older than him, so I’ll take that!!
I have also been mistaken, twice, for someone from Eastenders...........Karen...........HELP!

ETA I was not flattered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Congratulations to @Powershower
Welcome to thread 183 cool caballers.

Jack claims she was contacted by journalists about Bawsa's response to the football super league versus free school meals. The cabal says aye right!

Her latest cosplay in the absence of Cooper is to deploy clown costumes for when she runs away to join the circus.

Jack shows us her big girl watch. It even has a calculator.

The squiggles are becoming forensic and beginning to question Jack on a granular level about her lack of involvement and support in Tom Kerridge and Marcus Rashford's new campaign. Jack is becoming snarky, sarky and salty but won't admit her lack of involvement. This lady is not for turning.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Didn't they sack jos'e last week? Perhaps the the new manager?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned this but I noticed on Jack's Insta, there's a highlight named ODAAT. I couldnt work out what it might stand for (a new book? Something like OOTD?) so I googled it and it's a recovery program. May be a coincidence, may be Jack dropping red herrings, may be what jack's actually up to, idk

Edit: the website said it was originally men only but I guess it might now be open to anyone. It would explain the day-long treatment, recovery buddies 'for a friend' and the 'normalise sobriety'/fridge tweets

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She can't be in treatment for alcoholism, that's what Sponsorbot is for. Also can only drink half of a can of energy drink (40-90mg caffeine for half) but has no trouble drinking a mug of coffee (~90mg) or ~385mg caffeine from 3.5l of tea over the course of a day. K. I also don't care where she is although I do believe she is in a hotel of some description (sorry fridge truthers). I would however like to know what the parsley is for.

@Captainmouse straight edge is a movement originating from the '80s hardcore punk scene - no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs. Sometimes includes abstinence from animal products and promiscuous sex. Reddit is a site for idiots to post about stupid things to win internet points from other idiots who also post on there.
Thank(space)you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned this but I noticed on Jack's Insta, there's a highlight named ODAAT. I couldnt work out what it might stand for (a new book? Something like OOTD?) so I googled it and it's a men-only recovery program. May be a coincidence, may be Jack dropping red herrings, may be what jack's actually up to, idk
It stands for one day at a time which is a common saying, I think her bloke days are long since forgotten.

She’s clearly completed (read: run into ruin) monetising poverty so is coming for this next. RB got a book or two out of it & some media interest, I’m sure she’ll be the next Stacey Dooley 🙄

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.