Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how the crappy Bungalow smells right now, with all those daffodils left to rot...
I’m more worried about the cat and the poor rabbit.
And what about all that fish mouldering away in the freezer? It must be well past it’s best by now. What a waste.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
... I've just heard back from the...ahem.. art materials company which delivered a pair of elderly undercrackers along with my stuff

They were so apologetic and are investigating. I didn't mention the incident on my social media...

Maybe I should have been a bit more...."Jackish", and held them to ransom with the threat of doing a sadface newspaper interview holding the pants with comedy tongs whilst holding my nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Her follower numbers have been rapidly increasing for the last 12 hours or so, something weird's going on.
TBH I think most people are there for the chaos. Also, sometimes Twitter will suggest a bunch of people to follow and plenty of people will just say “yes, follow all”.
Her actual engagement simply doesn’t match the numbers.
On Insta, she has 147,000+ followers, but her latest Del Monte recipe got only 13 likes. 13! Del Monte must be wondering WTF is going on. They’ve not exactly got their money’s worth there.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A big if...if Jack set up the scenario? Er may I refer you to the “tile” incident?
I’m on @Pocahontas train pulling out of speculation station going to what’s known colloquially as “Katchoochoo’s sign” (who bleeping knows)
I do not care where Jack is or what they are doing, nor do I wish them any harm and I hope the treatment works, whatever it is. I look forward to the 5 month backlog of beige postcards being dispatch d post haste after the treatment, or a full refund to the Patreons.
That twitter twatter is going on one. They aren’t even making sense with their arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This person HATES her.
Wow 😳 I sincerely hope that people can see the difference between our discussions here, and that troll attack.

We are not ever attacking Jack FOR having any problem/condition/addiction. We are objectively looking at the lying and grifting. Nobody here would attack her for actually going to AA, or needing/accessing proper support for anything - in fact we encourage it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
She really has such a massively over inflated ego - all these little hints about unspecified "treatment", secret locations, false names, stalkers. Jack really thinks she's in the top echelons of celebrity. I genuinely believe all this "little old me" stuff is the biggest bag o shite about her whole persona.
Her ego is absolutely monstrous. It’s completely baffling, given her distinct lack of talent or achievement. That post about the hotel filling the mini-bar with non-alcoholic drinks, “and I didn’t even tell them who I was! They probably even do this for the little people, the nobodies!” - words fail me.
I stay in hotels quite a lot for work, and TBH I get the impression that a lot of mini-bars are routinely no-alcohol these days, certainly over the last few years (obviously you can order alcohol if you want it, but more often than not the mini-bar has water, fruit juice, fizzy drinks and snacks like nuts and chocolate). It is REALLY not the big deal that Jack seems to think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
On a very slow and sporadic grunka so no idea where this will land or if it's been asked.
What is in the rest of the fridge?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.