Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Powershower
Welcome to thread 183 cool caballers.

Jack claims she was contacted by journalists about Bawsa's response to the football super league versus free school meals. The cabal says aye right!

Her latest cosplay in the absence of Cooper is to deploy clown costumes for when she runs away to join the circus.

Jack shows us her big girl watch. It even has a calculator.

The squiggles are becoming forensic and beginning to question Jack on a granular level about her lack of involvement and support in Tom Kerridge and Marcus Rashford's new campaign. Jack is becoming snarky, sarky and salty but won't admit her lack of involvement. This lady is not for turning.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Congratulations to @Powershower
Welcome to thread 183 cool caballers.

Jack claims she was contacted by journalists about Bawsa's response to the football super league versus free school meals. The cabal says aye right!

Her latest cosplay in the absence of Cooper is to deploy clown costumes for when she runs away to join the circus.

Jack shows us her big girl watch. It even has a calculator.

The squiggles are becoming forensic and beginning to question Jack on a granular level about her lack of involvement and support in Tom Kerridge and Marcus Rashford's new campaign. Jack is becoming snarky, sarky and salty but won't admit her lack of involvement. This lady is not for turning.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Oh wow my first thread title, feel like I’ve won an Oscar 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
♥ Well done @Powershower and thank you @People-huv-tae-know♥

I'm still gunning for a huge Jack rebellion since I'm still salty she made me freaky lol.

Couldn't reply on last thread, honestly thought the oracle comment was hilarious at the time, please don't worry! It was just today I had a funny moment over the bike comment and my auditory hallucinations ran with it for a freaky five minutes! I honestly love how kind and understanding the cabal is, and appreciate you apologising, even though it's completely unnecessary! Thank you xxxx Big hugs to every one, for I am a real housefrau ninnie! lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
This feels the closest we’ve ever come to a Rachel Dozeal style reveal on the class / poverty cosplayer. If she even eludes to the notion she was ever on FSM she’ll be easily disproven by her own dad’s incessant self promotion.

And we have the ICO drama brewing, what a time to be alive ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
It must be killing Jack not to respond on Twitter. She'll have to fake being polite if she wants to keep some squigs on her side. She is like a volcano ready to spew radioactive bile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hopefully a grown-up has had a word. Agent etc. To stop her obliterating the little career she has left.

Reactions: 55
In the list of Jack naysayers does that teacher count? I know he sort of capitulated - but he stood his ground well. I still think more went on there than we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
see, I also think that a lot of the pro-jack squiggles are missing the point. the initiative isn't solely for food bank recipes. it's aimed at encouraging children to learn to cook quick, economical recipes.

but the squigs have seen "food bank" and "marcus rashford" and thought, oh he did that thing with jack, this must be all about food bank recipes, so she should be involved

there you go, jack. reword this a little and it'll provide a handy excuse. you're welcome. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This feels the closest we’ve ever come to a Rachel Dozeal style reveal on the class / poverty cosplayer. If she even eludes to the notion she was ever on FSM she’ll be easily disproven by her own dad’s incessant self promotion.

And we have the ICO drama brewing, what a time to be alive ✨
It's the full moon next week too, and it's a super moon! 🌝

So we're fast approaching the 200 thread mark, how shall we celebrate? I think Poca should put a word in and get us some hats commissioned 😉.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

So we're fast approaching the 200 thread mark, how shall we celebrate? I think Poca should put a word in and get us some hats commissioned 😉.

I vote for hats.

eta: sorry, couldn't find Ian Hislop in a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

For 200 we should have special sashes and hats with we ❤Marcus and Tom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.