Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah the Drag Race fans on Twitter are spiteful shady witches (not the regular fans obviously)

Reactions: 17
If I were having a treatment I didn't want people to know very much about, and I had to travel to a different city to have that treatment, I might not mention it on Twitter (or any SM) at all. She *wants* us to ask about it so she can be all, "I'll DM you hun", but not actually DM you because that would almost be, dare I say it, "normal" (whatever that means).
Yes it's all very tiresome.
I've no idea why people choose to be coy and secretive on SM. Just don't post anything at all.
Or just post on your private groups.
😴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes it's all very tiresome.
I've no idea why people choose to be coy and secretive on SM. Just don't post anything at all.
Or just post on your private groups.
😴
You don't get any attention then, though.

U OK HUN? etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see she's now following Kim Kardashian on twitter.

She's so random.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nice carafe in the fridge...

No Yakult for Louise though :cry:

Watch from 6:26

I'm also now wondering - is the plural of Yakult also Yakult? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It’s been a few days now.
You’ve left us
Wondering.
It’s been a few days now.
You’ve left us
Sharing stories
Of bins.
Surely this can’t go on.
Surely this has to stop.
Surely at some point
You have to return
With your legendary
Slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope when Jack does her Sunday Morning Grunk she sees how many people were horrified by the awful tweets. Surely if we were a bunch of bullying (and mithering) ninnies we’d be hooting. I’m not hooting. The first thing I thought was”I wondered what had become of Bellybutton Lint...” Whoever it is - ignorant twit.

It’s not nice though eh Jack? I know any attention is good but you should remember this the next time Keyboard Warrior Jack comes out and piles on someone.

In other news, I am loving Classic Emmerdale (and Classic Corrie - Deirdre has just gone to prison 😱) and in the Dales, Rachel has just been pushed off a cliff! Her fiancé was controlling and coercive and made her change her hair to be more like his dead wife. Now I’m not saying this is who Jack loosely modelled her “Court hair” on but....
2F496489-D276-416F-898F-FAA95F3FAEE1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I see she's now following Kim Kardashian on twitter.

She's so random.
Is this a ploy to discuss the ‘huge Mediterranean bum’ and then compare with Kim where/how it’s got stuck?

Then Kim would scamper away to hide...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope when Jack does her Sunday Morning Grunk she sees how many people were horrified by the awful tweets. Surely if we were a bunch of bullying (and mithering) ninnies we’d be hooting. I’m not hooting. The first thing I thought was”I wondered what had become of Bellybutton Lint...” Whoever it is - ignorant twit.

It’s not nice though eh Jack? I know any attention is good but you should remember this the next time Keyboard Warrior Jack comes out and piles on someone.

In other news, I am loving Classic Emmerdale (and Classic Corrie - Deirdre has just gone to prison 😱) and in the Dales, Rachel has just been pushed off a cliff! Her fiancé was controlling and coercive and made her change her hair to be more like his dead wife. Now I’m not saying this is who Jack loosely modelled her “Court hair” on but....
View attachment 544928
Where I lived growing up (in the NW) people chalked a massive “free Deidre” on a hillside when she was imprisoned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly don't care much where JM is and what treatment she's getting (in the sense that I don't find that particularly interesting). However, classic Monroe to be weird about it with the complementary combucha drinks that this hotel apparently does for any Z-list sleb.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.