Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another “completed it mate” Twitter thread. Also, in 2021 who the duck gets on a train with NO HAND SANITISER. I’m scandalised! Her hands! The germs!

You have deoderant but no sanitiser? Priorities, Jack!
Mmm, in Jack speak, she has a deodorant lid, not necessarily the rest of it!

I know we’re in the middle of a chaos, but I’ve just been reliving Jack’s night at the LGBT awards in 2016. Starts the evening in somewhat of a take on an 80s trader, then off comes the cravat and the good time roll!!

Can not WAIT for awards season to start again. Jack’s outfits never fail to disappoint.
Where were the fashion police that night 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she posting it again? Is she in a fugue state? Not even a retweet an actual new post!
003EAFEB-627B-4C54-BEFE-6DBF90AA9515.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Did she delete and reposted? It just showed up on my timeline as added two minutes ago? 🤨

ETA: @Flash123 flashed before me! ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On the pronouns...

Jack to-ing and fro-ing on her pronouns and being an attention seeking dilettante most emphatically does not help the trans cause (or LGBT+, or anyone!), I completely understand why this is making people uncomfortable and angry.

But I’m going to try to comply (watch me absent mindedly duck up...) because this thread is an oasis of calm and reasonableness - I’m sure we’re not a hive mind politically, but we generally keep that out of the thread.

I’m here for the receipts on the lies, boasts and inconsistencies (and drawing faces on slop). I don’t want to be associated at all with the anti-trans sentiments that are being expressed in other parts of Tattle. M’lud.
They are all at it again.

“Here is a list, of which most of the things will apply to every person on earth in some way. But, Autism -innit. Also - Please buy me a coffee and did I mention my Patreon with over FIFTY articles!”

Knobs - every last one of them.

Time for me to enjoy some sunshine.
Arrrgggghhhh, my two least favourite people, Pete Wharmby is also an attention seeking grifter who brings out all the autism stereotypes for likes and shares. He's just given up his job to be a professional autist making money from speaking, you tube and no doubt shaking his tip jar regularly.

Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been mentioned...Has there been much howling and clawing at the floor of the train since Jack found out her ex has just sold out of her company for about £100mil? Unlucky Jackie 😎 take comfort in your new squiggle mate babe I’m sure he can provide the comfort that £33 million hole you lost out on would have provided 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Did she delete and reposted? It just showed up on my timeline as added two minutes ago? 🤨

ETA: @Flash123 flashed before me! ❤
Bizarre behaviour, surely a professional twitterer or is it twit? Would know how to post the correct post and not then post another post with the follow up post an hour later?
strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 535711

They’ve deleted the new thread. How bizarre.
Bad signal on train? So posted once, failed, they posted again. Once back on Wi-Fi the app may yet again. Which would mean the whole thing was premeditated. Just speculation....
Happened to me accidentally about 10 years ago and my family (my entire Twitter following) ripped into me for weeks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
If that story is true (it isn’t) then jeez, how slack are the C2C cleaners?! She loves complaining to train companies, surely she’d be all over this?

No sanitiser?! Scrambling around on train floors?! What?

I don’t understand the point of the tile, especially when she never lets go of her phone 😂 Nor do I understand the point of taking your passport out with you.

I also don’t understand why we don’t have an eye roll reaction yet.

edit: added a bit I missed out because Mr F <shudder> interrupted me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Apologies if this has already been mentioned...Has there been much howling and clawing at the floor of the train since Jack found out her ex has just sold out of her company for about £100mil? Unlucky Jackie 😎 take comfort in your new squiggle mate babe I’m sure he can provide the comfort that £33 million hole you lost out on would have provided 😜
I was just about to share this happy news myself, after skimming the BBC news app. Imagine the Cotswolds she could have ordered for the country pile with her mitts on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.