Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I Jack? I have a 'tile' on my phone and also one on my keys 😯

Please don't let me be Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I know this is baiting us, yet here I am, wondering why the duck anyone would need to carry around barbecue sauce and a tin of pineapple slices.
Mid train snack, some people have crisps, chocolate, sandwiches. She has bqq flavoured pineapple rings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What a lovely made up story 🙃

Someone cleaning a train (with industrial cleaner) would likely dislodge device with said cleaner, or do something to remove a device that's not supposed to be on public transport :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Honestly this is the most pathetic Jack has been so far in their attention grab. No video of them trying to pry it off? No?

More bullshit, Jack, you silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Tin rattling for a collaboration and an ad for Del Monte is in both pictures...as Hannibal Lecter once said to Clarisse Starling, "You think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Blue kitchen forensic sleuthing update.
(Call it code blue)

March 27th 1st showing of happy place with blue kitchen
March 31st Polish Jack
March 31st Also NSSB's birthday cake photo (Colin the caterpillar) Location anyone?
April 2nd Life on Mars (Blue kitchen backdrop)
April 4th comparison photo (blue kitchen backdrop) but SHUDDERS for underwear sideboard nightmare
April 6th first dinner and second dinner concept introduced, mention of NSSB in bed before housemate
home from work for 2nd dinner.

TBC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I smell bullshit. Look how pristine that thing is...nah.
It’s *always* bullshit. She got creative today but it’s complete bleeping nonsense and no way happened, at least not as she described it. She’s mining for engagement and satisfying her insatiable itch to fantasise, win-win!

Reactions: 43
duck me, that story of the phone thingie on the train was boooooooooring. That's the stuff that made me mute het in the first place, the constant non-content.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I could have sworn he had a blue tick on Twitter a few weeks ago. Am I imagining it or has he lost it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
duck me, that story of the phone thingie on the train was boooooooooring. That's the stuff that made me mute het in the first place, the constant non-content.
Or was it an #ad or colab she forgot to declare?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.