Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
she persisted.
I am happy to return. Jack clarified her preferred pronoun.
What a lovely made up story 🙃

Someone cleaning a train (with industrial cleaner) would likely dislodge device with said cleaner, or do something to remove a device that's not supposed to be on public transport :rolleyes:
Surely with security on a train, anything that looked suspicious and could be some sort of receiver for explosives would be investigated. Cleaners still look out for this sort of thing, and are still on high alert, especially in London.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Also, those things come with batteries and are then to be thrown away? How sustainable....I guess we can always make some decorative candleholders from rinsed bean cans and Wilco paint for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Blue kitchen forensics

7th April Slow cooker next to bed, boiler broken and our smol pixie is COLD. Location anyone?
8th April GUMBOIL and dress up with suit jacket and pens, blue kitchen backdrop
10th April more dressing up in blue kitchen
10 th April current *treatment* is bloody exhausting
16th April Cooper deployed, but is our smol shyster with Cooper in the crappy bungalow?
18th April Jack sitting at tiny desk, panelled wall backdrop (Location anyone?)
18th April Train drama, home to crappy bunglaow?

Who bleeping KNOWS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What was this about?
There are screenshots somewhere but she made up a long boring story about how she was in the cinema and had a bottle of soy sauce in her bag because she had been in a Chinese grocery earlier and took an accidental swig of it instead of her water because it was dark. Then the bottle was 🔺and it has a ring pull seal on the inside so was all a total lie. Plus ca change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Getting a key cut is £7 in Timpsons isn’t it? We got an emergency locksmith out the other week for the first time ever and that was £60. New bank cards are free. Don’t buy a £££ purse if you lose them. License in glovebox.

Finding it very hard to understand the ROI here, and I’d arguably be in their target market as a smart home Frau / evangelist ? Obviously outside of the niche “aid” market (like a squiggle mentioned about a parent who struggles with memory).

ETA - can’t believe missed an opportunity to call it a SENTIENT home !

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know we’re in the middle of a chaos, but I’ve just been reliving Jack’s night at the LGBT awards in 2016. Starts the evening in somewhat of a take on an 80s trader, then off comes the cravat and the good time roll!!

Can not WAIT for awards season to start again. Jack’s outfits never fail to disappoint.
This is what happens when you've got an award to accept at 8pm but have a gig in the Big Top at 10pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.