Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch along again, lasted 11 minutes until she was going "scamper over" and grab the plate and I was out. It just all felt very awkward, lots of pauses and silence. I'm going to go watch a Bosh YouTube video to remind myself of energetic food loving recipes lol.
Have to say my personal highlight was at 43:09 when in closing, Sir Matt of the Forearms says 'Thanks for joining us today, we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow' and there is a quiet but distinct 'Oh no' from Jacks mic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Jack clearly hates vegans. There's no other explanation for it.
her vegan recipes are literally the kind of thing to persuade people they could never be vegan, I am an omnivore but eat lots of vegan food, it is not difficult to make amazing vegan food, yet she manages to do the opposite

Have to say my personal highlight was at 43:09 when in closing, Sir Matt of the Forearms says 'Thanks for joining us today, we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow' and there is a quiet but distinct 'Oh no' from Jacks mic.
I think I may watch the whole series again for a laugh, I had forgotten how absolutey awful it was

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is there anyone around who can do the new thread? I'm on the naughty step for another couple of weeks and can't start them at the moment!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh Vlad you tease

That looks rank 😬. Wtf is it made from??

Oh and Jack - "I promise to keep your email safe" on the end of an Instagram post, is not a privacy policy, FYI 🙃.

ETA - looked it up, it's jackfruit again, in lots of brown sugar and treacle, topped with garlic jelly made with soya milk 😬
Garlic jelly sounds rank. And I like both garlic and jelly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
New thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.