Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her (cheers for clarifying, Jack) hands/nails look grubby as ever, and I cannot BELIEVE that she isn't carrying sanitizer on public transport. Yikes x 1,000. I wouldn't eat a pot noodle if Jack prepared it for me, never mind a meal.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What a lovely made up story 🙃

Someone cleaning a train (with industrial cleaner) would likely dislodge device with said cleaner, or do something to remove a device that's not supposed to be on public transport :rolleyes:
The cleaners wouldn’t have left it there and I believe carriages are inspected after cleaning, someone would have noticed. What about all the passengers who have been in that carriage, can’t believe nobody tried to remove it. Why does she do this, I know the answer. NOBODY KNOWS.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry but her (cheers for clarifying, Jack) hands/nails look grubby as ever, and I cannot BELIEVE that she isn't carrying sanitizer on public transport. Yikes x 1,000. I wouldn't eat a pot noodle if Jack prepared it for me, never mind a meal.
Could you imagine any other chef having such grubby hands? What would mum say?

This is why you don't get invited to Nigella's fancy soirees, Jack, you need a wash!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is grosser than the time FOD tried to prove to his thread he reads by putting a bare kindle onto the bleeping filthy flip table 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

iPhones have find my iPhone, there are similar apps for Android surely? Why stick that tit on your phone, what a boomer way to waste money.
You can a really do it through Google maps. Fancy! I tried it and it works.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So ignoring the fact that this story is:

a) 100% bullshit
b) disgusting and unhygienic

(both standard for R Jackie)

...her last major Twitter nonsense was that stupid like-farming thing. Now that she knows just how big an audience she has, this is what she treats them to?! Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So ignoring the fact that this story is:

a) 100% bullshit
b) disgusting and unhygienic

(both standard for R Jackie)

...her last major Twitter nonsense was that stupid like-farming thing. Now that she knows just how big an audience she has, this is what she treats them to?! Seriously?
I told you it wouldn't be long until her new followers All bored off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I won't even go into the communal areas of my block of flats without sanitiser, and I have had my first dose of vaccine.

Has Jack had her vaccine yet?

Reactions: 43
D044383B-0A0A-4FD4-8325-BEA57FB2F8F8.jpeg
Why do squigs do this? Whenever Jack posts about a problem, some squiggle or other chimes in with a suggestion of something ‘we’ can do. I’ve seen it before when they posted about Go Henry, implying money was lost. Someone suggested that ‘we’ could chip in and donate. Then another time someone suggested that ‘we‘ could buy her a trolley or crowdfund for whatever whim it was that day. Infuriating. And there’s no way that Tile had been there all that time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Caught up here and popped onto Facebook. Those targeted ads don’t miss a trick do they?
A5A048F1-6C9C-4518-963D-6BE3A7646E31.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Blue kitchen forensic sleuthing update.
(Call it code blue)

March 27th 1st showing of happy place with blue kitchen
March 31st Polish Jack
March 31st Also NSSB's birthday cake photo (Colin the caterpillar) Location anyone?
April 2nd Life on Mars (Blue kitchen backdrop)
April 4th comparison photo (blue kitchen backdrop) but SHUDDERS for underwear sideboard nightmare
April 6th first dinner and second dinner concept introduced, mention of NSSB in bed before housemate
home from work for 2nd dinner.

TBC
Polish Jack was ONLY THREE WEEKS AGO?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Perhaps she shouldnt be so careless with her stuffm. My keys, wallet, phone all go in my bag. Lifted out and out back in again. Am I a maverick?
People with ADHD genuinely lose things a lot, it's not as simple as just put them in the same place. I've lost count of the times my daughter loses important things (normally causing a panic when we are running late) so am going to look at buying these tiles for her.

Am I Jack? I have a 'tile' on my phone and also one on my keys 😯

Please don't let me be Jack.
Did you have to hack your tile off a train floor, only to heroically manage to prise it free at the last second?

Has it survived a fortnight of being stood on by folk with traces of dogshit on their shoes and industrial train cleaning repeatedly?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
People with ADHD genuinely lose things a lot, it's not as simple as just put them in the same place. I've lost count of the times my daughter loses important things (normally causing a panic when we are running late) so am going to look at buying these tiles for her.

Did you have to hack your tile off a train floor, only to heroically manage to prise it free at the last second?

Has it survived a fortnight of being stood on by folk with traces of dogshit on their shoes and industrial train cleaning repeatedly?
Omg did Jack influence you? It works 😭 don’t tell the marketing people at Tile, whatever you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.