Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with ADHD genuinely lose things a lot, it's not as simple as just put them in the same place. I've lost count of the times my daughter loses important things (normally causing a panic when we are running late) so am going to look at buying these tiles for her.
I'm sure they can definitely be useful for people with ADHD, but Jack has at least one phone in her hands at all times. She has more chance of accidentally losing a kidney!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If only she put so much persistence in putting up the Vegan version of the pineapple upside-down chicken on her website (and all those other never posted promises)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jack has the same pair in white and they were worn during DKL. @heretoreaditall2019 is the trainers expert 😆

(Old screenshot. I didn't grab the date, sorry)
DKL version:
View attachment 535765

ETA: They were triangulated at the time but I can't remember the details. Nike something, I think.
Heres the post where they’re triangulated...

B9539314-9B5B-4494-A2E5-D48211CECCA5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Heres the post where they’re triangulated...

View attachment 535787
Those aren't the trainers Jack is wearing on the train or at the park. They might have been retriangulated? 😆

I'm sorry for bringing this whole trainer thing up. Won't do it again x 😆😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t get over the trainers thing. Why do people wear such ugly trainers? Is it a thing? Am I missing something? Am I just not fashionable enough?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t get over the trainers thing. Why do people wear such ugly trainers? Is it a thing? Am I missing something? Am I just not fashionable enough?
Have you seen some of Jack Monroe's crimes against style and fashion posted upthread?

I don't think fashion comes into it, but at least it makes a change to crimes against food!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh, I see. They ARE VaporMax but just a different style (?)

I CBA looking for the exact pair, but it's basically these:
Screenshot_20210418-222906_Opera.jpg

I will shut up now. Thanks x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.