Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compared to some of Jack's other hair attempts there was a particularly scary bleached megaquiff that still gives me nightmares. It is lovely.

And JM does look genuinely happy. As JM usually does when they are the centre of attention.
A personal fave.
#NeverForget
_95143825_de47-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’ve had to edit / delete a couple of posts, I’m sorry. We can’t trash talk other threads no matter what our views on them are (and whether or not I agree), as it can be disruptive. Soz.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I actually feel a bit horrible now making fun of Jack's appearance.

They really do bring the worst out in me sometimes :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A personal fave.
#NeverForget
View attachment 534796
When you order Sharon Osbourne from wish vibes.

ETA: I only feel bad if I snark about things Jack (or anyone) can’t change about their appearance or if it’s like a pap style pic of them going to get the bins with messy hair (don’t we all). That hairdo was a choice, on national TV.

The trifle defender has made an interesting tweet about the Nigella interview 😂
And mom has replied, using a diminutive of the trifle defenders name. Someone will be hooting and fizzing in Southend, mom in her niche and interacting with a snarky tweet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’ve had to edit / delete a couple of posts, I’m sorry. We can’t trash talk other threads no matter what our views on them are (and whether or not I agree), as it can be disruptive. Soz.
Sorry, won’t do it again. Will have peach and chickpea curry every night this week as punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Apologies, I was one. Will keep on topic . Gosh ummm nice umm hair colour is it your own?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.