Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - why do we squiggle the squiggles if they have their tweets set to public?

Is it actually necessary @Pocahontas? x
I guess we squiggle cos they’re not blue ticks? And they may not want their stuff shared on a tattle thread? You have a point though if the tweets are public - anyone can see, right? (I’m following the thread precedent, which I think is a good one).

Reactions: 50
I guess we squiggle cos they’re not blue ticks? And they may not want their stuff shared on a tattle thread? You have a point though if the tweets are public - anyone can see, right? (I’m following the thread precedent, which I think is a good one).
Yeah, I've always wondered about it as once you put something out in the public domain you essentially lose ownership of it??

I just wondered if it was a Tattle rule or we were just being respectful.

I think it's fair and good manners to squiggle out their info (just imo)
Agree. I was just curious to know if it was just us or a Tattle necessity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, I've always wondered about it as once you put something out in the public domain you essentially lose ownership of it??

I just wondered if it was a Tattle rule or we were just being respectful.

Agree. I was just curious to know if it was just us or a Tattle necessity.
I guess it’s just best to afford anonymity to people who aren’t directly linked to Jack on here. They may have a public twitter or Instagram but that doesn’t necessarily mean they want to be talked about on a Jack Monroe thread? Because if their names are shown here, then everyone goes to have a look see at their Twitter and they might not want the scrutiny. (Even though the trifle defender certainly is aware of Jack 😂)

Also I guess it falls under the no promotion of small accounts rule. In the same way we shouldn’t go to town on dragging someone ‘small’, cos whatever we say is totally public.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Jack posted the pic with the fake grin at the kiddie desk and tell me how this makes sense ....

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 16.02.15.png

If it's just that Jack's a smol pixie, Jack would look smoller (sorry) on a normal-sized chair at a normal-sized desk. But Jack looks like a giant in the photo MEANING IT'S A SMOL DESK AND CHAIR.
Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
First one is in response to them suggesting something with the tiger bread from yesterday. The ‘smol pixie’ one I posted is actually the most recent, I went back for these.
0E806746-7556-435E-96B1-3A44215116B4.jpeg
781CC4F1-CE43-4C3F-8688-FB11C996661C.jpeg
E3719634-E07E-4447-8582-D81058DDF122.jpeg
2D4FFB28-05CA-461A-8386-E77B610F5772.jpeg
21FC38A9-E9C8-450E-B328-82FD1FC1DB96.jpeg
7A553AF6-4B3C-4E71-A40D-84873C85860D.jpeg
AE6AA241-713E-48C2-B764-A79217CAD256.jpeg
CF176C7D-2EE5-440C-A835-2BD3B97683F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She's posted the pic of her with her fake grin at the kiddie desk and tell me how this makes sense ....

View attachment 535053

If it's just that she's a smol pixie, she would look smoller (sorry) on a normal-sized chair at a normal-sized desk. But she looks like a giant in MEANING IT'S A SMOL DESK AND CHAIR.
Idiot.
She doesn't understand proportions. She looks like Will Ferrell in Elf in that photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Insufferable.

If we take them at face value, either this is week/weekend three? without their kid or, the first weekend back with him in the best part of three weeks and they are straight on Twitter after waking up.

On and on it goes, like a goddamn merry go round.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Can we please focus for just a moment on the “hey there 💕” like Jack whilst I do appreciate you doing the internet thirsting with clothes on thankyou I also cannot understand how thirsty you are

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.