Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have two tiles attached to these two....🐢🐢! (Neither have been on a train or are likely to do so in the future but it makes them easy to find in the garden!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
If your tile went missing two weeks ago, why would you a) not mention it and b) only follow the company and support app now?

Like most things Jack does, I neither care nor understand.

Also I find the fact that she's using language from our threads deliberately provocative but also incredibly sad.

If you were working 100 hour weeks as you claim, writing your book, sending out your Patreon postcards (you know, DOING YOUR JOB) you wouldn't have time to keep up with a few hundred 'bullying ninnies' who have seen through your narc bullshit. Let alone make thinly veiled posts about it on Twitter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Jack was more involved with Blackfoot than Leon. I bet they are seething though!!! Maybe that's why they've headed back home, to unbox the files and get the lawyer back on phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If your tile went missing two weeks ago, why would you a) not mention it and b) only follow the company and support app now?

Like most things Jack does, I neither care nor understand.

Also I find the fact that she's using language from our threads deliberately provocative but also incredibly sad.

If you were working 100 hour weeks as you claim, writing your book, sending out your Patreon postcards (you know, DOING YOUR JOB) you wouldn't have time to keep up with a few hundred 'bullying ninnies' who have seen through your narc bullshit. Let alone make thinly veiled posts about it on Twitter.
But having an iPhone and an Apple Watch and a MacBook. they all connect using find my phone, so why use a tile in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I won’t, but am so sorely tempted to reply to all her tile nonsense, tag them in, and say I’d been thinking of buying some but won’t now I see how easily they fall off phones and how difficult to pick up after.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I won’t, but am so sorely tempted to reply to all her tile nonsense, tag them in, and say I’d been thinking of buying some but won’t now I see how easily they fall off phones and how difficult to pick up after.
Whereas I am tempted to email the train company and ask about their cleaning standards.

(I SHAN’T though because I am BUSY.)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Seen this doing the rounds on Twitter. I expect a certain smol pixie will have something to say about it, seeing as ADHD is her personality trait.
oh you crazy ADHDers, you really blow my mind! Doing things in a way us boring old old neurotypicals would never dream of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
reading Debora Robertson's book, Declutter, in an attempt to motivate myself and look who pops up!

Screenshot_20210419-104426_Kindle.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Dis you? 😂

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 10.49.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 95
reading Debora Robertson's book, Declutter, in an attempt to motivate myself and look who pops up!

View attachment 536215
250 bags of stuff? Are they those tiny little brown bags you get from Maceys or what?

Don't even know why I'm debating this because she's so clearly lying at worst and over exaggerating at best.

As you can tell she's put me in a foul mood today lol x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Defs not a trainer expert, Jack tends to get the v expensive vapormaxes which are £130-170, and hideous
I'm surprised that, being such a tiny twit smol pixie, she doesn't make a huge thing about getting cheaper shoes. I like my Nike Air Force 1s and am a size 4 so get a fair discount as I can buy kid's shoes. Nearly half price! The material maybe isn't as good but I wear them for the colourways and 90s sorta vibe *hugs pink, teal and grey shoes*

I have two tiles attached to these two....🐢🐢! (Neither have been on a train or are likely to do so in the future but it makes them easy to find in the garden!)
That's a fantastic use for them 🤣 I got a keyring Tile as I'm constantly just losing stuff despite having a designated key area and I've got one of three sets of keys for my place of work so I really don't want to be ringing my boss to explain I've lost them. Fantastic piece of kit assuming I've not also lost my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The last choas was gross, imagine pulling and shoving a tile stuck to the floor, it might have been expensive but it's obviously tit if it came off the phone. Also no hand sanitizer either on anything public at the minute even prior to the pandemic especially when touching the bleeping floor is foul.

Well done allegra enjoy your spends.

Well done marcus, carry on the good work.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

View attachment 536215
Noting the plural of guesthouses

Slipped in along 'the I was so poor I sold my Omega watches and most of my Iphones' bollocks.

And if I dumped 50 black bags of rubbish outside on binday, it would get left, because stuff only gets picked up of it is on the wheelybin. Unless Jack was putting it in the famous communal skip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jack was more involved with Blackfoot than Leon. I bet they are seething though!!! Maybe that's why they've headed back home, to unbox the files and get the lawyer back on phone!
Allegra must be quaking in her (probably) Russell and Bromley boots, at the thought of Jack’s 100% success rate. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm surprised that, being such a tiny twit smol pixie, she doesn't make a huge thing about getting cheaper shoes. I like my Nike Air Force 1s and am a size 4 so get a fair discount as I can buy kid's shoes. Nearly half price! The material maybe isn't as good but I wear them for the colourways and 90s sorta vibe *hugs pink, teal and grey shoes*

That's a fantastic use for them 🤣 I got a keyring Tile as I'm constantly just losing stuff despite having a designated key area and I've got one of three sets of keys for my place of work so I really don't want to be ringing my boss to explain I've lost them. Fantastic piece of kit assuming I've not also lost my phone.
She is no way a 4!

Reactions: 18

They only do certain styles in infants, so classics like that are a bargain (I do the same) but “premium” styles like vapormax / fly knit / £££ running shoes won’t ever be sold in juniors. So she’s willingly foregoing bargains for those horrid ones, bizarre, maybe she’ll stick those tit pins in them next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.